Response:
death zone players

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
admins' disrespect

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
Doom

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
because it is simply Amazing and united clan ... the clan is very friendly

Question: Time you played in our server:
Response:
approximately 15 hours until now

Question: Connection:
Response:
nice :)

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:
I hope that you respectful guys add me :) I already know Majd who is a server admin of cod 4 :) I play so much in ur server too! :) My full respect to u guys :)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hello m8, nice post.
Can you specifier this "
Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response: admins' disrespect "
a bit more  plz ? Thx  Wink
Im holding my vote for now, want to see how active you are the next days, then ill vote  Smile

Remember to read our rules ok ? thx.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i've seen u only yesterday at server, i need more than 1 day i will keep monitoring your activity and than i will vote.
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:58 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
goofy i mean by " admins' disrespect " is their disrespect to me and to some of the new members . They are not playing for fun and in clan wars when u do only 1 mistake .. He sometimes abuses u .... I was really bored from his bad manners
Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
Oh .. Roger that Teo Smile I will not disappoint you captain ^_* Smile
Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:02 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I like your way of doing with the players.

+ vote
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:44 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile ok thx for explain  Wink

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:33 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Hello,
you came and played for 3 days, I look forward to seeing more of you
meanwhile this is your game tracker:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
baadwrench come on .... trust me baadwrench .. when i will be a part of this clan ( i hope so ) .. I will be playing so much in ur server too ! I mean that I will stay active . Please do not make it complicated boss . [b][u] I created the gametracker account just to join your clan :"( ... I promise . That's why u can see last 3 days ... I promise u I was playing from before ... almost 1 week until now " daily " . I don't mean any disrespect boss Smile I hope that u will give me a  + vote Smile
Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
My friends , can I know how many + vote is needed for me to join .. as I hope so . Because I am really in a hurry to be a part of this clan Smile .
Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— DieHard wrote
My friends , can I know how many + vote is needed for me to join .. as I hope so . Because I am really in a hurry to be a part of this clan Smile .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-W_In00Tpg[/youtube]
Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
lol Very Happy .... come ooooon just do it ... U won't get disappointed ... almost all of the server players now know me ... in almost 80% of the games i played in ur server i get the highest score ... I am invincible ... + It is almost 3 days now boss ... please .. Smile DIEHARD

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:29 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
So your saying
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKO0RrM7LvI[/youtube]

Wow!

Did you know?
Did you know that?
Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:36 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
leaders I waited so much .. I guess that I don't deserve all of this waiting to get + votes ... while some players like moaz without any problem got 3 + votes ... i really don't know why u are not taking this matter seriously ... I have been waiting from the last 5 days ... Teo I respect u even though once u abused me ... while this is against ur own clan rules . Because u gave me a positive vote and I really deserve it ... Goofy u are 50% bad 50% good cuz u didn't give me the positive vote .. idk what are u waiting for ... .I really don't know .. this is strange ... and u baadwrench in my point of view ... u r just not taking it seriously ... always posting things not related to the topic with a non-sense picture of banana which even a kid will be shameful to post ... I am the past leader of Army Of Darkness clan .. am not any guy .. am DIEHARD .. am the best Gamer ever ... NO body stands against me ... U don't want to accept me ... u will lose .. not me Smile ............ My fart = all of ur clan power ...... U think that u are dinasours and we are dogs or something ? I challenge every leader of u against me 1 vs 1 killhouse with at least 2 YOB members spectating each time .... It is a challenge .. ur choice accept it or not .. i guess u won't cuz u are afraid from losing infront of ur members ... NOTE :- AM ALWAYS GETTING THE HIGHEST SCORE IN ALMOST EVERY GAME IN UR SERVER WHILE MOAZZ IS NOT EVEN GETTING HALF OF MY SCORE ... BUT U NEED IDIOTS IN UR CLAN NOT SMART PEOPLE SO THAT THEY WILL BE UR SERVANTS ..                              CAAAREFUL BOY , MY MERCY HAS LIMITS !!!!
Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:42 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
I AM BORED ... REALLY REALLY BORED FROM WAITING A GUY WHO LOVES EATING MY FEET NAILS TO GIVE ME A SHITTY + VOTE ... THIS IS VERY DUMB!
<12 >
Forums ©