to butcher

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
hey butcher.. you just banned me with saying: Wh-Noob

well its just me conviction.. and i play for years good.. so i think you diddent knew i was con.. so unban me plz.. cause i aint a wh Wink  experience it is.

no but serious.. i aint WH im just good
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
btw my name was

love sucks

because i hate this day anyway.. i wish i had spoken to this girl.. now i feel terible by not doing it.. had it before i get over it.. but it sucks atm :S
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Hero
760 Posts
btw you piss me off gwet al life earn money and su got that !!!!????? btw i wa snot alone who see it honey
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 pm
Hero
760 Posts
i play just good to but i play it fair  and you hide your hack good after years of playing sof thats all and btw you was still banned by neo so ciao ciao bambino
Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
lol butcher.. dont do things like that.. feel so high in the server to take decisions like this..

to start with YOU AINT GOOD, im much much more better then you.. i got skills that are far beyond you.. im so fast so much reflex so much expirience.. and for you old guys im just to fast..

but dont say i use hidden hacks.. cause its all whitiout hacks.. and btw.. i have good pc now and i have fraps.. so if you just unban me.. i will show you i pwn whitout hacks..

and i was unbanned by neo..

so butcher.. i play alot longer then you.. you have not the right to just ban me from the server i love to play for years..

so higher admins.. i speak to you.. plz unban me. you know i aint a hacker..
Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 pm
Hero
760 Posts
— conviction wrote
lol butcher.. dont do things like that.. feel so high in the server to take decisions like this..

to start with YOU AINT GOOD, im much much more better then you.. i got skills that are far beyond you.. im so fast so much reflex so much expirience.. and for you old guys im just to fast..

but dont say i use hidden hacks.. cause its all whitiout hacks.. and btw.. i have good pc now and i have fraps.. so if you just unban me.. i will show you i pwn whitout hacks..

and i was unbanned by neo..

so butcher.. i play alot longer then you.. you have not the right to just ban me from the server i love to play for years..

so higher admins.. i speak to you.. plz unban me. you know i aint a hacker..

You better then me LOL and longer sof then me LOL 2  and you can perfekt hide your wh iam sure and you got my respect for that of course  

And BTW i Shit on my ratio i play for fun not for beeing best like you i dont need honor for beeing good in a online game lool

greetz Butcher
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
yeah blablabla just unban me man.. you have no eyes if you think i WH

so its stupid that a guy like you are in position of ADMIN

im pretty sure now alot have bin banned while they just played fair
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
How to stay ON banlist 101...  Laughing
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
NO but serious now.. i know its your PRIDE that dont unban me.. cause WTF?? i play 3 years and suddenly you ban me??  you know i aint WH but you cannot chance it because you PRIDE

but let me tell you i am working my life up .. i have work.. go to school.. i am not so much active.. but i realy like to play at that server sometimes.. ofcourse whitout cheats.. like always..

DIDDENT I TELL YOU GUYS I WOULD RAPE YOU ALL when i got my new pc?? ive bin telling it for some time.. now i got it.. NO LAGS = PWNAGE

so just accept there are better players then yourself.. and i dont realy give a shit about ratio because i get goods all the time anyway..

but butcher PLZ unban me and put your pride away.. you know i aint a cheat.. and alot others do too..

i am not just a normal player.. im a part of that server.. you cannot handle me as trash.. now i get no dignity no nothing.. so i beg you..
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:16 pm
Hero
760 Posts
UNBANNED And you are still a player who plays with wh on and hide iot perefect so su and wank that you can play so good :F
Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:23 pm
Hero
760 Posts
— conviction wrote
yeah blablabla just unban me man.. you have no eyes if you think i WH

so its stupid that a guy like you are in position of ADMIN

im pretty sure now alot have bin banned while they just played fair

and stupid that guys like you are playing still sof2 go and play sims or other games you freak i had ban you before for insult people and make some clanmembers to leave the clan so su and dont chat me anymaore you stupid asshole !!!!!!!
Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Hero
760 Posts
— Sl_ayer wrote
he just got much skillz in it butcher.

lool in inf scrim he suck asses XD i had played with him loool skillzs hahahahahahahaha
Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Oh oops somebody besides an s-admin or sysop replied here and I hit the delete button  Laughing
Looks like conv is unbanned for the day,
I'm sure he will end up here again -
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Locked.
Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Shocked i like only ciao ciao bambino wrote by butcher in this topic.... just to let you know...
Forums ©