iTw1sted & Cyber(camera guy) + police

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Legend
505 Posts
ty Very Happy

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 pm
Legend
421 Posts
WTF is that thing  o.o   Shocked

Never seen one of those things befores  Laughing
Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Veteran
128 Posts
LOL Itwisted. where was it?
was it in barendrecht? because if i drive in barendrecht i know where i have to look out!

im sorry for u.
if i get catched i think im far over the rollerbank
Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am
Legend
505 Posts
— bawowski wrote
LOL Itwisted. where was it?
was it in barendrecht? because if i drive in barendrecht i know where i have to look out!

im sorry for u.
if i get catched i think im far over the rollerbank

it was in hoogvliet.

but  it doensn't mathers where the rollerbank is. a cop on a motor drives trew the whole city looking for scooters

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Veteran
128 Posts
hi mates,

im catched to yesterday!

i was driving back from school. never been on rollerbank, only now when i got a girl with me xD

the box notes 67 km/h.
a 40 euros fine.

suckes!

they told. you have to walk home. i sad ROFL, i have to walk 4/5 hours for then.
but 2 streets left i was driving already.
Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
Thank god, I never had to run this, because i ride realy realy gently passed police ! I'd probably loose the scooter. My uncle is a cop, and we ran a cop-radar test on a stretched out road, it showed 117 km/h. But still have to run the dyno so i can tape it, and upload it here.
B.t.w.: for all you enthusiasts try this :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzh_Ci1vGGw[/youtube]

I guess we realy don't want to see the results of the dyno Razz

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Veteran
128 Posts
LOL nice scooter, and pipe.

but how u get the fire of your pipe?
Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Police got me friday night, 14mph over posted speed limit.
Going to be over $100 fine, court cost & 6 months supervision so it won't stay on record.
Sucks I'll be in court on my birthday!

If you install a msd rev limiter controlled by a switch you can limit the rpm & power of the bike.
With a flick of the switch can make it lifeless and stock again Wink
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSD-8738/
Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
— bawowski wrote

It's called backfire, the same as you hear by choppers, sometimes enduros, also rally cars and a bit tuned up cars, when too much air get's in, it just flows out without being usefull in the engine, and when the next piston stroke comes, and pushes out the air that was used, behind the usefull one, it causes a minor explosion, so in some mechanical terms it's like this:

It's an explosion produced by a running internal combustion engine that occurs in the intake or exhaust system rather than inside the combustion chamber.

Hope you understand Razz

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm
Legend
501 Posts
— iPlay wrote
— bawowski wrote

It's called backfire, the same as you hear by choppers, sometimes enduros, also rally cars and a bit tuned up cars, when too much air get's in, it just flows out without being usefull in the engine, and when the next piston stroke comes, and pushes out the air that was used, behind the usefull one, it causes a minor explosion, so in some mechanical terms it's like this:

It's an explosion produced by a running internal combustion engine that occurs in the intake or exhaust system rather than inside the combustion chamber.

Hope you understand Razz

I do  Laughing
Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
Wow iPlay Nice scooter!
Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 pm
Veteran
128 Posts
@ BAAD

When you got on the "rollerbank" in the Netherlands.
they check your hole scooter for a limiter when you go round the normal speed.
(dunno if in other country its to)

and sometimes they take him with them cause they dont trust the scooter.
then they strip him totaly and watch for limiters.
Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
LOl bawowski!

I am happy that i am not from Netherlands
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 am
Veteran
107 Posts
Same crap in Holland as in Slovenia, except there's one differnce Very Happy Bribe's Very Happy Let's hope you guys have some 50€ in the pocket, to get loose of the cops Wink Better 30€ or 50€ to cops, than a 200€ ticket, or even loosing you'r 3000€ investment Razz

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 am
Spammer
338 Posts
Well here in Croatia everybody knows some cop...
no tickets  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Forums ©