Diehard-doom

Question: Age:
Response:

Question: Applying for
Response:
COD4

Question: Other clans you have been a member of:
Response:
DZP death zone players , AOD army of darkness ( Leader )

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
I left DZP cuz of the admin's disrespect and AOD cuz ... cuz ... idk lol

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
DOOM

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
I knew ur clan first by playing in ur server . U are very nice guys .. and I would like to put ur tag |YOB| .. well ... cuz am active in ur server :)

Question: Time you played in our server:
Response:
I guess ..2 months ... I am even meeting new people .. I almost know everybody who plays in urserver .. except for the new guys .. :)

Question: Connection:
Response:
excellent! ping very rarely reaches 20 .. 98% of the time it is between 100-120

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:
Forger about my first application plz :) ... I hope u accept me fastly ... cuz am tired .. I swear to god am very tired ... And again am saying "Sorry for disrespect " <3 YOB <3 .. Please accept me in the nearest possible time .. I hope baadwrench take my application seriously .. we already once played together and i guess he is ok wid me now :)

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I hope you are grown up. I want to trust giving u my old vote, let's see others.

+ vote.
Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Your attitude not changed since last join post and your fuse is very short. But Majd and Thunder could get great help of you on their server. The way you act and with your huge knowledge of to tell others ingame how to do and to do not,makes you become 1.Ldr there in no time i guess ?
Sorry m8 its a -vote from me, cause i want to keep my 1.Ldr in YOB.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:59 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
ooooh that's bad :"( ... am sorry goofy ... I hope u change ur mind .. I hope that baadwrench and other leaders will gimme a + vote Very Happy
Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused I really dont get it...few hours ago you make this on shoutbox:

DieHard: seems that I will follow majd and join ASG ... it also has a very nice active server ....... Except if all of the leaders said sorry to me about what happened !

Looks to me like you have make a decision..for sure ill NOT say sry. I am not the guy who starts all this with wrong attitude !
But ofc if Baadwrench and 1.Ldr Teo say sorry to you , we have a new situation .... :roll:
In mean while you can sing on with this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNfAuMq-M0   Laughing

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:31 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Sorry?? i see your attitude is not changed at all, i give everyone of you all, a server a website, above all trust and this is what i get back? i have to say sorry to you? for what because u come over here to say shit for what? now i'm really pissed off go play in another server i don't care anymore. not other word except SORRY TO EVERYONE must shit out from your month or you will get a ban everywhere i'm not joking.

case closed. You will never join us.
Forums ©