Unlimited Subject !!!

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 am
Spammer
259 Posts
well everyone has something wants to say , here he goes ... its availble here to say EVERYTHING!!!!

well i wanna talk about wars between Countries :

why there's wars between countires ??? i searched alot and didnt find a good answer :S ! this is really bad , everyone (Even Me Ofcourse ) wants to take MORE only more ... he cant give a little , he want MORE ... nothing more ! this is really bad . i wish everyone relax and think without laughing , i wish my topic be good Smile Cya all

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 am
Spammer
259 Posts
i wish i was good on my grammer , iam from Egypt so iam not pro on English , sorry again , and i wish the topic be good

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 am
Hero
637 Posts
Nice am from Egypt too  Cool

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 am
Michael Knight
1099 Posts
War is good for my amusement, I like seeing people fight and die on TV, it makes me feel good about myself.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 am
Registred Member
15 Posts
— Shudd wrote
War is good for my amusement, I like seeing people fight and die on TV, it makes me feel good about myself.

So stupid to read your post, if you like it go to Afganistan and check it out, and i think you will change your mind.
i cant understand how can be fun to watch other people die ?
BTW you are fucking reatard kid and you should grow up.   Twisted Evil
Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
— jurica12 wrote
— Shudd wrote

So stupid to read your post, if you like it go to Afganistan and check it out, and i think you will change your mind.
i cant understand how can be fun to watch other people die ?
BTW you are fucking reatard kid and you should grow up.   Twisted Evil

lol this is why we should talk about war. Just leave the wars for what they are.

[img:8670fd1c10]http://i54.tinypic.com/29mmwjm.jpg[/img:8670fd1c10]
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am
Spammer
259 Posts
hmmm , but guys if we left the wars , we can be victims of it right ? i know its right , all people need to do something about that ! , thanks for sharing your minds

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 pm
Veteran
116 Posts
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 pm
Veteran
104 Posts
WTF are you talking about ?
Hahahah

Im agree with jurica..

[Young] and [Old] BoysBut Young Boys are the best! Very Happy
Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
ok guys my topic is bad , which topic will be good for you ? Sex ???

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Well.. you know what they say.. Make love not war Laughing

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 am
Spammer
259 Posts
well , but everyone made love and forgot the other people , we will be as the animals exactly

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 am
Michael Knight
1099 Posts
— Senshi_Codo wrote
ok guys my topic is bad , which topic will be good for you ? Sex ???

Cool

Sex is good for my amusement, I like seeing people having sex on TV, it makes me feel good about myself.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Like Smith said in the Matrix movie to Morpheus,
"Humans will breed until they run out of room,
much like a virus"
So in the balance of things idiot extremists come into power and create problems.
Had any of you seen a movie called "Tears of the sun" ?
At the end there was a phrase: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".
I remember watching on tv at 9am when the airplanes hit the towers,
airplanes use a fuel similar to that of kerosene - a fuel which I use to heat my garage in he winter.
There is NO way in hell am I ever going to believe that dripping thousands of gallons of this fuel over thick reinforced steel and concrete that was so strong to withstand a jet flying into the side of it to collapse STRAIGHT down is a crock of $hit.
Those 2 buildings came STRAIGHT down, as if professionally removed and as we witnessed this occurrence on tv at work there were small explosions happening on the sides of the buildings as they came down.
Those buildings were eradicated for 2 purposes: to persuade via the death of 3,000 innocent victims the American public and George bush that there was indeed an enemy to be attacked - al quida.
Why why why would all this attention be drawn upon this group of extremists??
Because for thousands of years wars in the middle east between them and Israel have taken place, and somebody needed an Allie of which whom had a measurable strength to bring to a halt an upcoming attack that would protect their country.
Obama had even spoken the truth recently that stated there is a tie between the United States and Israel which is unquestionably deep. Sorry I can't locate that particular link, however here at home obama knows the American public has just about had enough of this bullshit that's being rammed down our throats, who's paying for all this? Certainly not israel now is it? No its us, and the worlds economy is spiraling downhill so in preparation of this occurrence http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/obama-orders-1-million-us-troops-to-prepare-for-civil-war/

Now I ain't no rocket scientist nor a political analyst, this is just what seems obvious in day to day life here. We the American public done had enough of sponsoring these idiots around the globe and we going broke because of it and the "entitlement"of certain folks, I wish all this crap to stop.
Everybody needs to pitch in their fair share of work, retirement at 50 is ridiculous, everybody must be productive until the day they die doing something enjoyable to fulfill their lives.
The medical profession and their scamming pill pushing kickbacks must stop as well.
I'd like to "practice" fixing their vehicles as they "practice" repairing their cars, let them feel the pain in their wallet when they end up with a $1,000 bill for replacing a headlight.

Chew on that for a while  :mrgreen:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:
Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
nothing i can say except thanks guys for sharing your mind with me

Forums ©