(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan » Forums » Suggestions » Leaders Plz Read This Post
HOME FORUMS LINKS FILES

Whos Been   

Teo 02 weeks
TheAnswer 07 weeks
Baaddwrench 08 weeks
Kwiatek 09 weeks
Folsy 09 weeks
infect 09 weeks
Darkraider 222 weeks
anonimo2017 224 weeks
zapecte 226 weeks
CyBeR 233 weeks
Vera 233 weeks
kinostoner 236 weeks
PlaYMoBil 238 weeks
MacTavishXx 238 weeks
haxzleet 239 weeks
© JAG

Servers   

Forum Index    Search    Usergroups    Edit your profile    Members    Login, Check Messages

Arcade    Ranks    Staff    Statistics    Board Rules    Forum FAQ    Log in 

Search for at
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan Advanced Search

Leaders Plz Read This Post
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    (Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majddelbany_md
Active
Active

lebanon.png

votes: 1

Ingame Name:
YOB|MAJD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:41 am Post subject: No icon Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Hey Guys ,

I Wish That Leaders Think About That :

1- Number Of Players Is Going Down
2- Rank Of Server Is Going Bad
3- 3/4 Of Members And Admins Are Inactive For No Reason And They Still In The Clan ...

Problems :

1- The Players Start Getting Annoyed From Only Killhouse Look On The Other Servers With Map Rotation They Have Big Number Of Players
2- The Players Start Getting Annoyed From Some Perks Like ( Martydom , Last Stand , JuggerNaut )

I Wish That We Can Do A Vote For 2 Days ( Members & Leaders ) To Change The Map Rotation And Remove The Annoying Perks ...
Cz The Rank Of The Server Must Be Better And The Number Of Players Must Be High

That's Why I Am Not So Active These Days ... Annoyed From Only Killhouse And These Perks  Rolling Eyes

Thank You

Last edited by majddelbany_md on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit member's Facebook: 100007381992307
Minoo
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

blank.png

Ingame Name:
M!noo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

I have made this post a couple times already and it's 100% true. I see people whine about juggernaut and laststand every day. It's just so annoying and unfair that someone can get extra health or a second life. This is why many players leave! Also martydome and maybe nades, stuns, flashes have to be removed. When it's busy the map is filled with nades. You spawn, you die from a nade that lies on your spawn,  you spawn again walk 5 meters and you die again from a random nade ..

Also I feel like only me and Majd are the active members, I see no one else in the server and i was there daily the past weeks. We need more active admins to make sure there are no hackers and we need to change these perks because they ruin the gameplay!

Big +++ vote for me (again)
Baaddwrench
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

usa.png

votes: 14

Ingame Name:
(Old Boys)BaaddwrenchLdr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Really?
I turned off UAV block so you using radar can see me while I extreme health + juggernaut with largest of noob guns Exclamation
You'll see me and my balls of steel teleporting across the screen  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I will juggernaut your eyeballs and skullf*ck you!
Muahahahahaha  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1201755298
Minoo
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

blank.png

Ingame Name:
M!noo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

can you reply normally please? This is a serious topic ..
Previ
Veteran
Veteran

finland.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

We have tried that map rotation before and it didn't help back then.
But if you ask me i think we could try it again now :P

I haven't seen anyone complaining about perks when i have played, ofcourse i haven't been so active for last month.

Anyway my point is that map rotation could be a good thing. For perks i wouldn't change them at least for now.
Baaddwrench
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

usa.png

Ingame Name:
(Old Boys)BaaddwrenchLdr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

if we could have map rotation I wanna kill zombies!

Idea A map recreating inside the house for the players are the size of mouse, climbing up and down ladders on furniture
Imagine climbing a giant ladder onto a table and in through a hole that leads into a hamster cage and while being in that cage the hamster comes at you and will eat you unless you kill it. Meanwhile team mates and enemies can see several non-penetrable tubes with you and hamster...
Kill the hamster then goto hamster nest & kill hamster babies for super bonus health & ammo climb up another tube to rooftop and camp entire room  Twisted Evil
In the bathroom climb up sink and jump on toothpaste tube to drip toothpaste on ladder making it hard to climb up for x time.
Jumping from sink to toilet handle to begin flush sequence then into toilet flushing = going through a tube and coming through chandelier in livingroom  Twisted Evil if you miss handle your stuck in $h!tter until somebody else flushes  Twisted Evil
Zombies spawn in several locations, you get bit you have x time before you become zombie and someone kills you. If team mate spots you he can give you health shot & you return to normal again.

can we have shop map like before?

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: 1201755298
Baaddwrench
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

usa.png

Ingame Name:
(Old Boys)BaaddwrenchLdr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Minoo wrote (View Post):
can you reply normally please? This is a serious topic ..

You've not seen me teleport across map?
I've been to other servers full; the more bizzare the map seems more check out what is being created.
Some are just hardcore killhouse players seem to be enjoying the solitary map for now

Teo
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

italy.png

votes: 18

Ingame Name:
Teo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

told you, i'm afk. write down a possible mapcycle i will change it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 100003060210958
goofy
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

denmark.png

votes: 12

Ingame Name:
(Old Boys)GoofyLdr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Baadwrench, i think those maps  you talk about , calls Funhouse or Big House ?

Minoo
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

blank.png

Ingame Name:
M!noo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Best mapcycle in my opinion:

backlot, broadcast, chinatown, killhouse, crash, showdown, strike, vacant

Also the need of changing perks is high in my opinion, we can atleast try it. The only thing it will do is that a couple perks which annoys people get removed. This should lead into a higher percentage of players that will stay without a rage quit.
majddelbany_md
Active
Active

lebanon.png

Ingame Name:
YOB|MAJD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

I Suggest This Map Rotation :

1- Killhouse
2- Backlot
3- Broadcast
4- Strike
5- Crash
6- Wetwork

I Guess WetWork Is Good For Sniping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit member's Facebook: 100007381992307
Teo
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

italy.png

votes: 18

Ingame Name:
Teo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

same gametype and same score limit?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 100003060210958
majddelbany_md
Active
Active

lebanon.png

Ingame Name:
YOB|MAJD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

I Like Search and Destroy But Idk If Others Do ...
Minoo
Pro Poster
Pro Poster

blank.png

Ingame Name:
M!noo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:20 am Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

Maybe some FreeForAll? I think people rather play SnD in a promod server than in ours tbh
majddelbany_md
Active
Active

lebanon.png

Ingame Name:
YOB|MAJD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Leaders Plz Read This Post Reply with quote

It Is Good ( FFA ) , And I Guess It Works Better In Small Maps Like Killhouse Right Wink ?
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post (Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan Forum Index ->  Suggestions Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: