Question: Applying for
Response:
COD4

Question: Other clans you have been a member of:
Response:
A$G! RECRUITING CRACKED

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
The Owner Was Busy And I Was Tired To Control Everything Alone And It Was A Hard Mission ;)

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
black hammer

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
It Is Good , And I Was A Member Clan In Your Server

Question: Time you played in our server:
Response:
After Leaving YOB| clan , i guess that i played 1 day

Question: Connection:
Response:

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:
Maybe After Leaving Your Clan We Had Some Problems ( The Hacker Who Use My Name In Your Server ) And Something Like That , AnywayI Wish That I Can Join Your Clan Again :/

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I knew you'd come back one day when u left. You know, after so many years, I and the rest of us, we're able to recognize our little chickens. I have seen many people like you that I've lost count.
first of all to be part of a clan you need to have character, you must not be like flags that at the first wind changing you follow it. think of those who are able to maintain their lost sheep and who is not next time better than how you did with Thunder that he is not able to maintain a clan. True leaders are others you made a bad choice to leave us, you have disappointed me.

I gave you trust right from the start, I immediately gave you admin powers to get back what? You think you've returned me something saying your intention to follow Thunder just because you talked to him once about how to create candy for suckling?

I can not decide right now, I can give you another chance but who tells me that as soon as Mr. No One arrives, you don't choose to follow him again?

try to convince me and we'll talk about, in the meantime I want to know the opinion of all the others.
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
I Can't Say Anything , I Know You Are Tight , I Will Just Promise You About The Clan , I Wish That I Can Gain Your Trust Again Sad
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:24 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Right *
Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Locking  this. Minoo your comments is moved to Clantalk ! Majd...while we discuss  between, you are of cause welcome to play on server as usual  :wink

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I want to know everyone's opinion as I wrote Goofy.
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:28 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Teo wrote
I want to know everyone's opinion as I wrote Goofy.

Thats why i moved it to Clan section  Wink Guess its not public ?  And ofc not only Leaders ..sry  Wink

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Omg !! After The Last Time That I Visited Your Server , Now I Can't Join Your Servers And Some Other Servers , Always Awaiting Challenge 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 .... Then Server Disconnected :/
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused Hmm..sounds strange,can it be perhaps your ping is high ? I seen you are sometimes kicked by server cause ping is high ? Else wait for Teo, he,s the mechanic you know  Wink

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:15 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Yeah Maybe , Anyway My Ping Is High This Days Cause I Am Updating Some Games On Ps4  Twisted Evil
Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:48 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
lol, that can be reason yes. If your connection is weak mostly, sucking more of it is not a success  Laughing

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:13 am
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Guys Is This A Problem ? If I Am Active On The Second Server
Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:58 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— majd wrote
Guys Is This A Problem ? If I Am Active On The Second Server

Smile No no..Enjoy and perhaps some other join there, so it can be attractive too  Wink Cya..

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:28 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— majd wrote
Omg !! After The Last Time That I Visited Your Server , Now I Can't Join Your Servers And Some Other Servers , Always Awaiting Challenge 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 .... Then Server Disconnected :/

both our servers? check your ping and give me your GUID please.
Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 am
Pro Poster
53 Posts
I Reinstalled  The Game , Because There Was A Problem With The Other Servers Too , It Works Now ....
<12 >
Forums ©