cod4?

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:38 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
does anyone play call of duty 4 or other call of duty series games?
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Active
29 Posts
Yes, and no.
i have to buy the game to play on orignal servers  Laughing  xD
I used to play on cracked paintball servers on cod 4 ....

...yes, i am gay!
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:50 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
I have non of those games, but am i r8 when difference between cod4 black ops and cod4MW  is , that black ops  need a "smaller" graphic card, cause graphic is more "poor" in black ops ?

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 pm
Hero
679 Posts
I tested Modern War a few months ago. Maps are interesting but as usual we find on these servers that cheaters who are rarely punished and when you're well it's you who is punished. Laughing  The administrators of these servers unfortunately are not still at the top. Twisted Evil  I prefer hundred times to play on our server that on a server with a recent game where we find that cheaters.  Wink
I shall go where the clan will go, even at the smurfland.  Very Happy

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
cod4 doesn't need a PC with gr8 specs, a sof2 one is enough and i think all of you have one. yes to play with one of that other game you nee to pay with, but if you put the game into your wishes in steam once it goes on sale (30, 40 50%) you will receve an email and you can have it for a small price, for example i bought  bo2 and ghosts for 30€ each game doing this, when the game is out right now for 60€ each one. I bought also 50% off cod4 payed it 12€.

I really think this is the future, if we don't want to die, or the alternative is to remain friends in facebook. i won't rent a sof2 server for bot's only anymore, i prefer to rent a cod4 server so other ppl could join us. i already have one runnin', i can manage with it so there should be any problem.

about PC needed to other games, i can assure you can play with a Core duo processor with MW3 and BO2 because i have both and i tried with that PC already, the important is to have a GPU Graphic Card, i had an nvidia GTS 450 b4 the actual GTX 660. but this is only for the latest games, they also don't allow a dedicated server so... the important should be cod4 and you all can use your actual machine.
Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Thx 4 info about this Teo  Wink .
If i get it r8 : "the important should be cod4 and you all can use your actual machine"
This will do on all now playing sof2 machines ? and we can play cod4 (only) without any "extensions" packs ? Those "extensions" is the reason we need "bigger" graphic cards r8 ?
Reason why i ask, is i bought Counterstrike a year ago,with a lot of "extensions" and almost never play this. So if we (clan) change to t.e.x Cod4 or Bo2 or whatever that will be, ill just buy that one what be needed to play with our clan mates  Wink  

Intox ! Totally agree with you m8, our server is best to play on, cause like you posted, almost all other server contains a lot of cheaters and enjoying this is like zero  Sad

Teo.. do you make a pull section to see what members have or want of those games ? and ofc nice to you to rent server if clan turns to go the cod way  Wink ... Cya..

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm
Pro Poster
54 Posts
i have and play all the cod games on xbox but since i play sof againe i didnt  play on my xbox anymore  Laughing
Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:08 pm
Pro Poster
54 Posts
but i have cod black ops on my laptop  Very Happy one problem intel graphic card (nuff said)  Evil or Very Mad
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— goofy wrote
Thx 4 info about this Teo  Wink .
If i get it r8 : "the important should be cod4 and you all can use your actual machine"
This will do on all now playing sof2 machines ? and we can play cod4 (only) without any "extensions" packs ? Those "extensions" is the reason we need "bigger" graphic cards r8 ?
Reason why i ask, is i bought Counterstrike a year ago,with a lot of "extensions" and almost never play this. So if we (clan) change to t.e.x Cod4 or Bo2 or whatever that will be, ill just buy that one what be needed to play with our clan mates  Wink  

Intox ! Totally agree with you m8, our server is best to play on, cause like you posted, almost all other server contains a lot of cheaters and enjoying this is like zero  Sad

Teo.. do you make a pull section to see what members have or want of those games ? and ofc nice to you to rent server if clan turns to go the cod way  Wink ... Cya..

what you buy on steam is enough.  Smile
Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 pm
Legend
505 Posts
— HEADY wrote
i have and play all the cod games on xbox but since i play sof againe i didnt  play on my xbox anymore  Laughing

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Confused hi all
What games shall we download? but I have a card ATI Radeon 2100 !

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Mohatibe wrote
Confused hi all
What games shall we download? but I have a card ATI Radeon 2100 !

what you buy on steam is enough.  Smile.... Laughing  Laughing

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:44 am
Hero
679 Posts
We are lucky enough to have a clan with nice members and with leaders who have a lot of experience. I think that if you Teo, you created a server COD4 we could soon have a lot of players, especially if you add sounds as in SOF2  Wink . Players who don't like cheaters come so quickly on this server. Beside we have an active forum which would help us if we change games. Despite the new server that works very well, I don't see any more players and it's worrisome. Rent a server for bots, I say no, but rent a server for more smurfs I say yes. What was made with SOF2 can be made with COD4 or an other game with the help of the whole clan.
I repeate, I shall go where the clan will go, even at the smurfland.  Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 pm
Veteran
199 Posts
Okay i dont mean to sound like a jerk here  :roll: but no way i could BUY games to play for clan, i only bought sof2 coz it was cheap and it was waaay back.....i did play some cods but all of em downloaded from the net  Embarassed thats why i say IF we shift to another game, it should be free 2 play games, there are lots of those these days......or i could jus use the cracked cod4 to play ._. not so cool :/

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Seen the specs required to play cod4 & bf4 ect
I haven't the $$ to upgrade my pc
You decide to go this route, good luck with your endeavors,
I'll play sof2 on a different server when I have time.
Forums ©