mute

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
[youtube]http://youtu.be/6bosCnz3DDg[/youtube]

hello
i am mute without warning by intoX

i talk in team just for say in FR to intoX because he is FR than player  with name "unnamedplayer" talk FR and he make me laugh

and this player is not mute

why ? just because  i am on your server and you dont want accept ?

fireball
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Hero
679 Posts
I warned everyone not to speak French. "unnamedplayer" listened to me but not you. So you have been mutate.

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:04 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
i dont see warning dude u warn nobody

fireball
Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Oh Avantgard a liberal smurf...  :roll:
Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 am
Hero
679 Posts
First: Buy you glasses before saying that I am a liar. I warned everyone to speak english.

Second: You know it's forbidden to speak French on the server, and you did and it's not the first time.

Thirdly: I only muted you but if i hear you to speak French the next time, I would banish you.

Now you are warned and you cannot say the opposite.

I repeat, only english is allowed, it's the rule here.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
How old are you Fireball?

I dont think this forum is there to provide shelter to Poor Crying Girl's. (imagine the sound with it ofcourse)

However, it can be used as a place to apologize when you  know you fucked up....
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
hey ducon tu pe me ban si tu ve je change d'ip come ge ve et ge pe me conecter avek un ip de pay etranger alor fet toi plaise conard

lol Google trad va samuser hahhahaha

bb all

sry for other because they have some members very fun

bb all
its the last post
Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:31 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
It doesn't translate very well...I think your French is as bad as your English, (or your thinking ability in general)
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am
Hero
679 Posts
Yes Bangster, only the kids write like him in France. 40 years old, no, i think only 14. As the kids he says he will return to using the IP of a foreign country. He is really funny.

I remind that I simply told him that I would banish that if he didn't speak English. But as the kids he doesn't accept rules or admonitions and use an unrefined language to justify himself.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:06 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
I think he will have a hard time then since reading his english is like reading chinese lol
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm
Pro Poster
79 Posts
Please don't be rude on this guy. He has serious problem. Somebody is probably raping him all his childhood long. Probably some member of "family". Older brother, father or his kind uncle. Sooo sad  Sad
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 pm
Pro Poster
58 Posts
This topic is not about you kunda...
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm
Pro Poster
79 Posts
Oh sorry ... i wrote it to wrong topic Sad
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Laughing Lovers....@369.... Wink

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
He's horny for butt loving  Twisted Evil
Wants to tell us how to poop his way,
Goofy can love him like a fire hydrant  Twisted Evil
or perhaps fireball would like to become an altar boy and bend over before our beloved Pope  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Forums ©