Question: In Game Name:
Response:
M!noo

Question: Location:
Response:
The Netherlands

Question: GameTracker Name:
Response:
[img]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/~%23M%21noo/83.149.124.139:21050/b_560x95.png[/img]

Question: Age:
Response:
17-2-1996 so 17

Question: Other clans you have been a member of:
Response:
I can't really remember the tags but I was an italy player. In the beginning just for fun with some friends and then later on it became more serious for me. Around the ToGo era if someone is from italy here.

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
I always played this game for fun and I had the most fun with my friends so I followed them in the beginning. If they hopped a clan I would have done the same. Usually the clan died because of inactivity or not being able to pay for the host. Later on it became more serious for me and I started growing in skill so I joined some good clans. My buddy's there left or the clan died because of the inactivity on italy.

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
BamiBal

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
1). This game has always been a really good way to have fun with my friends. We did all these LANs and stuff and we had a really good time. Well right now i have some personal issue's (girlfriend broke up with me, etc.) and I think this game can help me not thinking about that all the time. 2). Everyone is really friendly and noticed that some clanmembers are from the Netherlands aswel which makes it al lot of fun aswel. 3). This is like the only active server where you can you use thirdperson properly and that's what I'm looking for.

Question: Time you played SoF2:
Response:
2 active years

Question: Connection:
Response:
I don't really know what you mean with this question but we have 500mb with a ping between 4 and 12.

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:
I wanted to point out that I'm already accused by one of you members. I'm back playing since 4 years ago and 2 days ago, on my first day of playing again, I got constantly popped by one of your admins because he thought I was cheating. I asked him nicely to stop it but he didn't and I eventually left the game and changed my tag into the one that I'm using on everygame atm. I never cheated on that moment and after it. But this will be my word against one of your admins, which I obviously can't win and I respect that. That's why I wanted to prove to everyone that I'm not a cheater and playing this game for fun. I remember a program I used on italy which was called "fairplay" this would block any mod/cheat/hack and showed by typing @fp in chat who was using it. I don't know if this program still works. A reply on that would be appreciated. An other option could be me getting spectated al lot and having to send screenshots of my config/screen, which I don't mind sending over skype.

Thank you for reading if you came this far and I hope to hear something soon.

Sincerely,

Minoo aka Joost

Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
I also get to see that I'm banned constantly and I've been told that it's a bug, but I don't really believe that so if that can be fixed I would really appreciated.
Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 pm
Legend
505 Posts
LOL who popped you? xD
I know ur not cheating so dont worry

nice join post m8, that thing that says ur banned is a bug what i told you.

+ Vote

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:09 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Like I said ingame, I don't remember who it was and it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the + vote.
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Tw!xx wrote

i hope not again in duch...  Twisted Evil

about joining i don't really know you, never seen you ingame but i like your post and i like the way you worry about not being able to play because banned. said that in exceptional case i give you a + vote on trust.
Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
+ vote, and of course you are familiar with reading our rules  r8 ?  Wink Tag on and REC after name  Smile

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Legend
505 Posts
— Teo wrote
— Tw!xx wrote

i hope not again in duch...  Twisted Evil

about joining i don't really know you, never seen you ingame but i like your post and i like the way you worry about not being able to play because banned. said that in exceptional case i give you a + vote on trust.

LOL

this time it was in arabic soz...

xD

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Thanks guys, about the rules: I read everything before posting an apply.
Forums ©