SPR']['N(CCCP)

Question: Age:
Response:

Question: Other clans you have been a member of:
Response:
PH,KBS,U$,CCCP,SOFIILEGENDS

Question: The reasons you left your old clans if you had one:
Response:
CCCP was never a real clan,and it died,ph i think we had a fight but i dont even remmeber why,u$ i t s when i quit sof, cause i had to play to some concerts so no time for sof,Sof2 legends and kbs it s 2 fun clans,same guys,my friends

Question: Any old names you may have used:
Response:
Spartan

Question: Why you want to join our clan?
Response:
.I was away from the game i thnk for 2 or more years. I am a full time musician,guitar soloist,teacher and composer,i play sof for fun but once it was my life.I am an old school player that respects others and now i think we have few players and its a ctually a miraxle that the game is still alive, and i m very happy about it.I think this game has soul,thats why i chose to play it.Another reason is that i wantedto have the same language with my students so i studied the psychology of behavior of the gaming experiance.My brother Ultimate is here and me and him we are very close.Also the clan is much more gun now with many maps.I salute you all,lets reborn the game!O&Y was always the number 1 clan with the most people,well.it s time to join you if you expept me!Greetings!

Question: Time you played SoF2:
Response:
Last time i checked to ph server was more than 1700 hours,and thats about 5 years before,so now it has to be like 3000 hours,maybe i say few....

Question: Connection:
Response:
24mb

Question: TeamSpeak 3?
Response:
Yes

Question: Extra Information:
Response:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
nice application, + vote.
Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Ultimate is your brother...@389..  Laughing But that is not your fault ....+ vote  Wink
And yes awesome join post   Wink Bulls eye !

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 pm
Legend
505 Posts
+ Voteinininininininniniingggs

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm
Legend
505 Posts
Welcome to your REC period

Tags and REC on  (Old Boys) Sparty*REC

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 am
6 Posts
Thank You Guys!!!
Forums ©