<12 >

NEW Mapcycle

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:53 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hi guys as you see since 2k3 died we lost lot of credibility and players. now we r tring to get more ppl plying with us starting with a new mapcycle already running to the server!

timelimit is set 180 minutes and scorelimit to 10 flag scored fro CTF game and 30 kills for the pra1 DM game.

mp_shop - Modded Map - CTF
mp_finca - Modded Map - CTF
finca1 - Modded Map - CTF
shop4 - CTF
mp_kam2 - Modded Map - CTF
mp_pra1 - DM

Hope you all will enjoy the new game and you all will pass the message to reach new possible players!

cheers.
YOB Clan
Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Awesome! I have been playing a lot yesteday and its good fun. I have good hope the server will become more popular now.
I have a few more questions that perhaps Teo can attend to if he has time:

There aren't always bots in server. Can you make it that if the player number drops below e.g. 6, there are automatically bots added? This way the server will always be somewhat interesting to join.

The death limit in prague is 30. If its somewhat busy with more than 6 people...it only takes 4 or 5 minutes to reach this. Perhaps we can increase it? Because now other maps take an hour, while this map takes 5 minutes. (yesterday it was 20 kills, and the game ended after 2.5 minutes haha. But then again...I am invincible)

last point, but thats a personal opinion: the Shop4 map with all the doors, is very confusing to me. I dont think it will be a very popular map so perhaps we can check how other people feel about it, and take it out later if the majority feels similar.

Thanks for the work put in Teo! Hope to see many active people.
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
ok is set to 40. anw is just a test, if we will see something wrong or any clanmember complaints we can always talk here.
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 pm
Active
29 Posts
mp_raven will fit good too...wont it?
Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm
4 Posts
Remove all the doors in Shop4.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Infectuzz wrote
Remove all the doors in Shop4.

Or remove shop 4... Laughing EDIT: and perhaps replace it with Italy map  Confused:  a suggestion .. Wink

Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
we get 1 position in 1 week in the gametracker list rank. so what we gonna do remove DM and shop4?
Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 pm
Legend
505 Posts
Yes remove those 2  Laughing

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:19 am
Active
29 Posts
No, nooooooo! dont remove but add maps! Hong Kong Hotel, Shop8 etc. Razz
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 am
Legend
505 Posts
Well we are a CTF clan so i think if we add maps it should only be ctf and not DM like we got now

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:26 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
lot of clanmember asked me why we removed DM, they like both of them...
Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:39 pm
Active
29 Posts
+vote for italy...
everybody wants it Wink
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:56 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Madden wrote
+vote for italy...
everybody wants it Wink

you all should download these files:

http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=534

http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=182

and we could have lot of funny more maps like mp_jor1 mp_italy etc.. is so easy, just place them both (the .pk3 file i mean) into the base folder.
Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 am
Legend
453 Posts
aaw shiet son i was kiiinda getting sick of shop anyway so epic change!
Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:59 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
What about italy? Is it coming or not? Because I've heard for many people including myself that they would really like to see the map coming in the server since the other italy servers are always empty. Me as an old italy player would really look forward to play on the map again with some peeps. Could be a lot of fun ^^.
<12 >
Forums ©