Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 pm
Pro Poster
57 Posts
For example a tittybar in the barn and strippers in towers ?  Razz

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:53 pm
Active
29 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote
Altering the map from time to time forces players to rethink their game options and where to go ect.
Perhaps you would like a large empty box with no rooms, places to hide ect?
This brings great challenge and growth for the mind to expand and just when you start getting used to it - it will change again! The shop map here gets altered every few months and we hear the same whining about campers, yes some just dont understand the difference between deathmatch and catch the flag!
However many of you have sufficient skills to hunt down these camping dildos and make their game pure hell, so enjoy cause' you know where they are  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

so maybe, create a new one or change it with an old one (with jeeps) Razz
Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Madden wrote
— Baaddwrench wrote
Altering the map from time to time forces players to rethink their game options and where to go ect.
Perhaps you would like a large empty box with no rooms, places to hide ect?
This brings great challenge and growth for the mind to expand and just when you start getting used to it - it will change again! The shop map here gets altered every few months and we hear the same whining about campers, yes some just dont understand the difference between deathmatch and catch the flag!
However many of you have sufficient skills to hunt down these camping dildos and make their game pure hell, so enjoy cause' you know where they are  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

so maybe, create a new one or change it with an old one (with jeeps) Razz

can't remember which one with jeeps, btw i have no time atm, maybe next week i got a chance and i will try to start a new project. you can express an opinion on how to do it, maybe with some pictures too.
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 pm
Active
29 Posts

Open Kitchen window Maybe?
Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Yeah.. blue team wants some burgers from that side too ... Laughing

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
=D Goofy..

Nice idea but if you open kitchen window, blue team can see/aim at the flag and spawning soldiers from Main conference hall. That doesn't make sense in my opinion.
Forums ©