Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:45 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— yourmother wrote
where do you find forcing in this sentences:
-wana knife
-would you like to knife whit me
-can i interest you in a friendly game of knifes

I ask and they decide if they wont to play, i do not force ( i respect their NO and i let them play whit guns). And if this players prefer knifing they shouldn't knife because others will leave the game? Strange  :roll: . Now tell me some more things that annoy you whit my playing so i can change them. just to say in front i don't provoke and insult ( only if someone insults me first ore he is one persistent camper) and i don't camp. And believe me your game is not that perfect either  Wink  .

Maybe 'force' wasnt the right word, cuz you cant force anybody, but it seems like you know exactly what i mean. When its a 4 vs 4 and a few decide to play knife only (cuz they got asked by someone else) it ruins the game for the ones who want to play normal. I dont think thats strange at all...

Dont worry, when something annoys me ill be the first one who tells you  Wink

And about my game, never said it was perfect. By the way i dont think that remark is relevant at all in your context, but ok...
Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
just kick their fat big asses? is not a good idea?  Twisted Evil
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 am
7 Posts
Read my previous post again  Confused . It is strange that this guys can't play knifes only becouse someone else woun't have anyone to play whit. If they would like to knife that is their choise and you would be forcing them if you would say to stop whit knife party. Don't be a party poper  Evil or Very Mad .
Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— yourmother wrote
Read my previous post again  Confused .

i read every post and above all i don't need u tell me what i have to read thank you.

people can play as they prefer, we got rules to follow that's enough.

tank you for posting your suggestion and using our board but we won't change anything.

I can see this post is starting as a spam post so i'm looking.
<12 >
Forums ©