muzzle flashes AK

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Hey guys,

When I use AK i get a very white flash everytime I shoot. I think its called muzzle flash? I dont have it with the other guns though. I'm using teo mod v7.2.

I want to start using AK but if i have to shoot many times, i just see white flashes. I've noticed that it helps to be able to see the guy you want to shoot, so perhaps some of you know how i can delete this flash? I have tried deleting different thing in the mod folder, but only if I delete entire mod does it stop.... Who helps me out!
Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:27 am
Legend
449 Posts
Open the mod and go in effects folder take out files that has m flash or anything that has to do with muzzle flash and then go in misc folder take out of that folder too then seee what happens if still dont work the way u want,, give me ur msn or email and I can fix or help u ok cya bangy ........@102 ........LOL,,

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 pm
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Thanks Oreo, with the new server settings the problem is actually gone so woohoo!
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 am
Spammer
322 Posts
just turn that damn wh off!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm
Pro Poster
58 Posts
haha, no i need it to know where people come from! After 2.5 year in server i still dont know where people normally come from! I'm a very slow learner
Forums ©