<12 >

zord like to join

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 am
Registred Member
11 Posts
thanks for this link goofy......now i can change the name  Embarassed .........i was trying to falow this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ki9V0iXctB0) but my pc said i cant save things in sof2 ( i have to ask administrator )........everybody thanks again for the votes and for helping me......
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:42 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
[quote="Baaddwrench";p="72552"]See if this helps:
copy this: "^%^NZord^3*Rec"
Then... ask a yb loool[/quote]

guya to have this: <~YB~>YOURNICK*REC  u need to fill the: "Disable HTML in this post" just above the text message when u r posting.

your name is this:

"^%<~YB~>^NZord^3*REC"

i set up an easy way for you, just download the file below, put it into your base/mp folder. once ingame open consol and write: exec zord.txt

and u got your name up.

to change colors stuff etc, open the file zord.txt with notepad and edit it. everytime u make some editing on that file u need to exec it again.
Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:18 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Very Happy Gj Teo, thx  Wink Old Dinosaur like me and a few others in clan ... Twisted Evil( no names ofc  Laughing)  has a bit hard with the Youngsters tags   Laughing  And np Zord, we r all here to help m8 , if we can  Wink  Enjoy .

Sorry  guys , joining post became a bit too long but... new Rec* is happy  i guess  Wink

<12 >
Forums ©