<12 >

thanks.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 am
Pro Poster
94 Posts
hey guys conviction here.. just want to make a post.. and maybe get a little active on the forum.. as you all know im playing quite alot again.. will be playing as long as you allow me :)

just wanna say thanks.. i was banned for long time.. and missed your server sometimes.. but its good to be back now..:)

well dont know realy what to say anymore.. well maybe.. since im convicted to use fp.. is this a life-long punishment or will it
pass with time?? i mean i enjoy playing with fp.. and will always do if you ask me too.. but with fp i get also good ratio's sometimes just like in past.. and i promise i will never cheat Smile teo mod just adds some more fun Smile

well i understand if i continue have to use fp.. but just asking if its permanent or good behavior leads to forgiveness :)

thx again!

conviction
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
You should pray to Avantgard1stLdr, our god, and apostle Baaddwrench!

Hallelujah!
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Orange remember always the Pope Teo... with a prayer could multiply oranges  Cool
Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Well if you think one orange isnt enough.... Very Happy
Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Wb Conviction  Smile  

"well i understand if i continue have to use fp.. " Good ide, thats minimize misunderstandings = less trouble,ban,etc.etc.
Keep on going and enjoy time on server  Wink

Ofc, only my opinion, but i think this will do Smile  Cya Con.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
@orange

Twisted Evil

ohh I was missing the point  Razz !

@Conviction: God's ways are endless, the path of redemption is one! We can only show you the way, you will have to turn into it. AMEN
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Hallelujah!!

Good to see you back, stick with the @fp I don't like dealing with the arguments of "he's hacking" again :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy
Respect in all ! I brulerais a candle for request to Avantgard1stLdr, our God and apostle Baaddwrench!
Wink
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm
Hero
679 Posts
Gargamel was the haircut monks but it's not sufficient and he is atheist, he has no power in the smurfland.  Evil or Very Mad

Conviction plays with blue team, they are all Smurfs, they will accept you, but Gargamel never, chose your camp.  Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm
Spammer
230 Posts
Chose wisely!!

Team Smurf

Team Gargamel

I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every minute of it.
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
if it was up to me, you could drop fp.
If you cheat we ban you anyway.  Very Happy
Others?
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
if it was up to me: use my mods!!! XD
Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm
Legend
582 Posts
lol love the 6681 and 7007 ones xD

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Option 1: Conviction don't have to use FP anymore.
Result: Many gamers wil act like @456s cuz he will beat them big time.

Option 2: Conviction keeps using FP and cry a few times a week about not being able to use Teo mod.
Result: Just one @456.

Plz keep using FP Razz
<12 >
Forums ©