lol

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Avantgarde I don't ask you to unban me, I can do that myself. But what caught my attention is how Orange was so fucking scared to get demoted just for not banning me. When you came back from afking he suddenly said: 'Avantgarde is always here' and then I got banned. What kind of clan is this.. s-admins being scared for leaders. I don't remember being it this way when I was in the clan...  Confused
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
I was in spec all the time, so he just asked you what i wanted him to ask.
I wanted to see if u was going to say sorry for ur behavor or not.
OR that you would be honest, and tell Orange why you got banned.
You didnt.
All the old posts about ur ban is still here at forum, and i asked Orange to read them.
DAMN ur an ass.
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:38 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
I was not dishonest, I told my part of the story. And I was going to apologize, but not to Orange because he has no part in this problem.
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
I know its bullshit what I have done. But that was like 3 years ago if I remember correctly. At my age people change alot, not only in dicksizes but we also grow more mature. You must know that since you have sons at my age. I really am sorry for taking on your name and play with it and say stupid stuff. I know I can't lie because you have the server logs. It's hard to express your emotions/feelings in words so things might sound different than I mean them.

I tried my best to finally play on your server again. It's one of the best public clans around and last standing now togheter with 1fx. Sometimes I get tired of the people at infiltraition and I just wanna jump around for fun moaning/joking about campers. So pleaaaaaase friend. You really won't hear from me again..
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
u r?
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Hendruck or <YB>Deurkruk or jehonnus
Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Trying to remember your name in fb, are you and avant still friends there too? ?Laughing ?Laughing ?Laughing ?Laughing

I doubt orange is afraid as mentioned, for I knew who you were and didn't ban you :!:
So as you've mentioned if its true my @ss will be demoted as well ?Very Happy
I sort of remember some nonsense years ago with you and Lister having a disagreement over something,
You and Senturk was it? Held your ground in what you felt was right with Lister and called him an a$$hole yes?
(I've called people much better words than that and been forgiven ?Twisted Evil )
but like you've said you've grown up and I like to observe if there has been any change in your behavior which I see at present.
Not that there's EVER been a disagreement between and adult and a child
the adult must realize their dealing with children and love accordingly hoping the child will grow and mature into an exemplary adult

I've seen your close sof2 buddy play recently also, which I've also not banned for I see change in him as well.
Personally I don't give a rats @ss as long as people play well together and enjoy a dying game together with no cheats or hassles.

Your online babysitter baadd.... ?Twisted Evil ?Twisted Evil ?Twisted Evil
Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
''Personally I don't give a rats @ss as long as people play well together and enjoy a dying game together with no cheats or hassles.''

I agree with the above.. and I think you mean <YB>Devastor.
Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
To solve some questions... I was playing the dumbass... I was talking with Avant while I was talking with you, Deurkruk.

By the way, I can't be demoted! My s-admin powers are too strongingings for the sysopiningings gigele!  Twisted Evil

Sorry for posting here, plz dont take my s-admin  Laughing
Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Alright.
Orange asked me if i would unban u.
Because of him, im going to.
But ALWAYS use the name Deurkruk when ur at our server.
I want to know that ur online.

You are unbanned.
Forums ©