am I a sausage? YEEEEESSSSSSS

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Get a Life boys, like I really care if you like me or not.  I simply stated pay more attention to the Server to populate the game rather than a website, the game is so old you can't dictate anymore if you want to be successful in SOF.

You can't even take a little criticism without spiting your dummy out, which is pathetic.

Feel free to Delete my account, I will drop by other SOF server's but not Your's or this site, and I won't bore Oyvind on FB with how you boys are running the server into the ground with bad attitude.

I am a sausage!
Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
:roll:  :roll: Somebody pissed in Colin's drink again
Whatever you fat bitch!
Heaven forbid somebody is working on something and deletes your opinion,
Smith and I both rip on you and its deleted you don't see our pussies being hurt by this no??

We have a fun place wherever it may be either at server or here at forum for those who are unable to play for whatever technical difficulties they may be encountering.
Your a little late tho, the full moon was last weekend fatty!
Act your age not your shoesize
Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:42 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
fuck u solo, i got a life better than yours. u bored me.

get a life not a real life just a life. u think u r mate of avant, all love u the truth is all think u r dumb.. let me be and let all us be with your shit. i gave u a chance u didnt follow me so bb cya in another life go play trought FB with your fucking cars and your fucking shitty stuff and with who u think is your friend. the truth is that u r alone in rl ans also in internet.
Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:52 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
BB sausagebiter @401 even tho u give me gas  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Have pity on him, he had a rough night ...

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Finally..

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6kmVz1s-x4&feature=related[/youtube]

when SausageSolo is spanking, he spits flames from the ass!!! LOL

Solo and his friends:
Forums ©