ELBIALY
- Age.
- Why you want to join our clan.
... THE BEST SERVER FOR ME
- Where you live. (country)
EGYPT
- Time you played sof2.
3YEARS
- Other clans you have been a member of.
NO I DIDNOT PLAY ANTHER SERVER
- The reasons you left your old clans.
?????????????
- Any old names you may have used.
ELBIALY      >   ^^ELBIALY         >   ^^^^^^ELBIALY
- GameTraker link.
http://www.gametracker.com/elbialy/
I DID EVERY THING FOR YOU PLEASE ACCPT TO GIVE ME THE CLAN
Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
You make another post wich is EXACTLY the same as your old?

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8542#.T9xbZrUgjD0

You got rejected a few weeks ago, why should be accept you now?

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:58 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
THE SITE WASN'T OPEN LAST WEEK MAN I CAN'T OPEN IT
Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
And that's the reason you could be recruited?

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:56 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
IF U WANT I WILL BE PLEASED IF NOT I WILL TRY AGINE BECAUSE I PLAY IN THIS SERVER ONLY :roll:
Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:25 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Well you can try and try but you wont get in this way..
Here are some tips; Stop using CAPSLOCK and try to improve your english a bit, it would really make a difference.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm.. you are pretty agressive to get this clan "I DID EVERY THING FOR YOU PLEASE ACCPT TO GIVE ME THE CLAN "  :roll: Well .. lets ask our headLeader Mr. Avantgarde : Do u want to give our clan away ?
Secondly : We (other clanmembers),is pretty qurius to know, what ELBIALY have giving u ??? ("I DID EVERY THING FOR YOU" )@369 Twisted Evil  Ofc Avant, if necessary u can answer in clans area only  Laughing Have nice week-end all  Wink

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:23 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
at the end tell me i can get the clan   man thanks for every thing  Wink [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=310154762404933&set=o.256445227702412&type=1&ref=nf[/img]
Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— ELBIALY wrote
THE SITE WASN'T OPEN LAST WEEK MAN I CAN'T OPEN IT

Well you can thank "noise Very Happy boy" for that, if we didn't have other egyptian clan members we wouldn't hesitate to ban egypt so all see the same forbidden page as you have.
As you can see our patience is rather thin towards a group of idiots both in forum and hackers in game.
The server banlist is 65% egytian; nevertheless I'm thinking you have some good potential in you so therefore:
I'm going to give you a + vote.
Don't make me regret it or "that" page WILL be seen again  Twisted Evil
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
Ok man thank u ...........I will play in the server and forget the clan  :!:  :roll:
Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am
Veteran
101 Posts
— ELBIALY wrote
Ok man thank u ...........I will play in the server and forget the clan  :!:  :roll:

huh? wtf? a decision please?
first u said "I will do anything for the clan, pls accept me bla bla bla" and now u wanna forget the clan?
If u wanna be a real member of this nice and teamwork playing clan you should do more for that!!
oh and btw, you can use google-translator for some difficult words!  Razz

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
google-translator FOR KIDS MAN ........WHY SHOULD I DO MORE FOR SOMETHING I WOULDN'T GET it in the end . . . . .first i think it was easy to get it but until now i can't understand  haw can i get it  :!:
Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Attitude...
That's what its all about  Wink

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.
Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
after this long essay i understant u want to advice me don't u?
Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
@100  Laughing  Laughing

<12 >
Forums ©