Surgery Monday

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 pm
Veteran
104 Posts
This monday they workend on my ankle I broke in 2011, I found a picture with the exact same fracture, plates and screws.
They have all been removed now, just a big cut remains Smile

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:20 pm
Veteran
199 Posts
Omg i dunno if i shud puke or feel srry for u .... Confused:  Confused:  Confused:  Confused:  btw nice thing findin the pic
Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm
Spammer
361 Posts
Oh Zoltan  Sad

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm
Veteran
104 Posts
It's ok, I can almost walk normal now, I'm healing as fast as Wolverine!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Legend
505 Posts
Wolverine sucks

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm
Legend
505 Posts

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
DOH
Damn I've escaped the installation of metal thank Avantgard,
if you heal too fast is also a problem with metal, shit they had to re-break my cousins leg...

That bullshit they tell you at hospital about being knocked out and food - its bullshit!!
Wake up in recovery room and they give crackers wtf?! How about a cheeseburger man!!

Operations are like a trip to the doctor with benefits,
I've made it a ritual to stop at chili's restaurant and have a country fried steak with mashed potatoes all smothered in gravy with a corn of cob :D

Make sure you have prescriptions filled before surgery, it sucks to chase around afterward to get the damn things!
Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:40 am
Veteran
104 Posts
Lol Baad, I live in Belgium. Shit's a lot easier/cheaper here.
Re-elect Obama  10 times and you'll pay Jack Shit like we do for meds, welcome to heaven Wink

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Zoltan wrote
Lol Baad, I live in Belgium. Shit's a lot easier/cheaper here.
Re-elect Obama  10 times and you'll pay Jack Shit like we do for meds, welcome to heaven Wink

Re-elect odumbfuck = Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
What's a TRILLION dollars?
Soon we will be as fucked as Greece...  :roll:

I've said it before (back when Conflix, Hurt & Synchro were ldrs) and I'll say it again, our Sysops here make better decisions than all them overpaid pieces of crap.
Forums ©