http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Profile&mode=editprofile

adding the date of birth.
is under 'edit signature'.

do it plz

thx.
Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Country flags are settable in your profile, and reputation is a system that indicates how you interact with the site. the more you interact, the more points you earn, you can give and receive the points.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Legend
582 Posts
i gave avant one point just to see what it would do lol. so yay im one point less XD

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
and gender, add yours!

medals stuff too.. 1st one is the medal of onor to hurt.
Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 pm
Legend
582 Posts
— Teo wrote
medals stuff too.. 1st one is the medal of honor to hurt.

wow very nice teo, i think this is what we needed for hurt. it is nice

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 pm
Legend
453 Posts
neat updates the site had.good job teo.
Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 am
Legend
508 Posts
Very good work, as usual Smile Thank you!
Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
very awesome job for sure bro (Y) keep up the good work and yeah of course hurt deserves the 1st medal !

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Amount of posts to earn 1 reputation point: 10
Amount of days on forum to earn 1 reputation point: 20
Minimum amount of minutes between reputation givings by the same user: 30
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— Teo wrote
Amount of posts to earn 1 reputation point: 10
Amount of days on forum to earn 1 reputation point: 20
Minimum amount of minutes between reputation givings by the same user: 30

10 points for you for this upgrade!

10 points for you cuz i love you!
Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Why is that 30 minutes between point giving btw?
Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
:arrow: added a new system that allows you to have a list of friends: 'Buddy' in private messages so it is easier to send them an e-mail or a p.m. you just have to go to the user profile you want and click on buddy: 'add' image.

:arrow: more: once you click 'reply' to a p.m., at the bottom you'll see the previous/RE: p.m. one under the other so you can see what written previously.

:arrow: more: added a new stuff who allow u to see the Last Visit of a user. u see it under Joined: ....... in the avatar section.
You can also get a list of recent access by clicking on: Members -> Select sort method: 'Last Visit Date' -> Descending -> Sort.
Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:32 am
Spammer
217 Posts
What will (they) think of next?

*Very good job "]["eo, and Co.

>R.I.P Hurt -|- miss ya!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
:arrow: added a No doublepost check so from now on only Admins r allowed to post a new message after their own. other not!
there is a mess in the forum that i cant explain lol now for sure we will keep it more under control!  Razz
Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm
Legend
582 Posts
— Teo wrote
:arrow: added a new system that allows you to have a list of friends: 'Buddy' in private messages so it is easier to send them an e-mail or a p.m. you just have to go to the user profile you want and click on buddy: 'add' image.

:arrow: more: once you click 'reply' to a p.m., at the bottom you'll see the previous/RE: p.m. one under the other so you can see what written previously.

:arrow: more: added a new stuff who allow u to see the Last Visit of a user. u see it under Joined: ....... in the avatar section.
You can also get a list of recent access by clicking on: Members -> Select sort method: 'Last Visit Date' -> Descending -> Sort.

woohoo u used me! lol XD

Forums ©