Hey Guys,

Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm
4 Posts
Some of you might know me from last year , i requested on joining , but suddenly my laptop crashed and i stopped playing . I also had exams and alot of shit in school . Im gonna start playing it again and mostly on your server , i like the people on your server [i hate the bots] Very Happy. Most of you wont know me , but im gonna start playing alot on Your servers  , cuz i feel that its important to get to know a clan before joining blindly . I'd like to join , but i also see that recruitment is closed . Ive made this post , just so you guys could keep an eye out for me . Ill be on and playing soon Smile.

Peace,

Corse.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
hello corse,

we are glad you wanna play at our server. When you r playing active in servers you can apply for joining

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm
4 Posts
Hey moonlight , i look forward to seeing you in the game Smile
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:41 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Hope you enjoy the game & welcome back!
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 pm
4 Posts
Hey Baadwrench , Ill be playing starting tommorow , btw , do the members here need serious skill ? , because most of the members i see in this awsome clan are really good . Smile . See you soon
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Welcome back then Smile

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm
Legend
582 Posts
— Corse wrote
Hey Baadwrench , Ill be playing starting tommorow , btw , do the members here need serious skill ? , because most of the members i see in this awsome clan are really good . Smile . See you soon

no, because look at me i was a sucky player when i got recruited into this clan and now i am slowly becoming a bit better. it's all thanks to the people who know how to play and play good like neo and etc.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 am
4 Posts
Abit of a delay , i sent my computer for repair and upgrading so ill have a better gameplay , should be done in 3 days
Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 am
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
gl Cool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hi Corse, have fun! Smile
Forums ©