Motorcycle VS Scooter - On the Race Track

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I'm not gonna argue again with you. You know how i think about you, the way you communicate and the situations you try to create. You just said it yourself "my stragegy proved my point" actually with those words you proved my point. Thnx for that!

Have fun at forum and server!
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
It just show's that you pricks start believing your own posts are true.

One...  I am 110 KG and not fat

Two...   The reason I picked and took an ugly pic for face book is because I have a School reunion in October and not seen some people for over 25 yrs, better a nice surprise, than picking your best profile picture and letting people down on the night.

Three...  When you little faggots grow up and try and act like responsible Server Admin / Clan members I will leave you alone, and that is only directed at the 4 members that forced my hand to quit the clan.

I have no Issues with the Clan, but you can see who has issues with me  Wink

I am a sausage!
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Its settled then. Lock please.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
Tihs is starting t be really annoying
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXp2ruZoxK8&ob=av3n[/youtube]
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:02 am
Spammer
348 Posts
Lock it ?

Post's fizzle out and end themselves when everyone has had their say, otherwise it carries onto another subject.

It is better to have it open and for all to speak and have done with it.

Locking a post so nobody can reply is Silly and pathetic and only opens a new Topic to start over again.

I am a sausage!
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Well i guess the new post will be locked aswell, since this is all completely senceless.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Well i got nothing more to say, you and i both made our point. You had a little addition to it about 110kg isnt fat, your ugly facebookpicture and some stuff that isnt your case. Well thats ok by me.... It shows im right even more...

Have fun at forum and server!
Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— solo wrote

Two...   The reason I picked and took an ugly pic for face book is because I have a School reunion in October and not seen some people for over 25 yrs, better a nice surprise, than picking your best profile picture and letting people down on the night.

Three...  When you little faggots grow up and try and act like responsible Server Admin / Clan members I will leave you alone, and that is only directed at the 4 members that forced my hand to quit the clan.

Seen your pic, your 10kg heavier and ROUNDER than I!
Only muscle is heavier than blubber; your about 2x in diameter than I old man.
You eat too many sausages when your a little boy;
hell I bet you had sausage for dinner!
no Cyber his mom didn't feed him sausage - his daddy did!!

Don't worry your classmates will pick on you just as they did 25 years ago, what is it a reunion of 3rd grade?
A taxicab driver with a piss poor attitude of senseless bickering who cries like a hypocrite bitch
say one thing and do another, the actions of a typical liberal tree hugger.
Lock this? Why?
keep the bullshit in one post... instead of his spreading it like a manure spreader...
I'll have to check and see tomorrow night the outcome whinery of this if time allows LOL
fatfucker!! hahahahahaha
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused wondering if this are the way feelings become,when u hit YOB commity... Laughing  Laughing  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZNq8GoCr4&feature=related[/youtube]

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote
— solo wrote

Don't worry your classmates will pick on you just as they did 25 years ago, what is it a reunion of 3rd grade?
A taxicab driver with a piss poor attitude of senseless bickering who cries like a hypocrite b*tch
Lock this? Why?
keep the bullshit in one post... instead of his spreading it like a manure spreader...
I'll have to check and see tomorrow night the outcome whinery of this if time allows LOL
fatfucker!! hahahahahaha

Jon as usual you think you know it all, I have never had to get my hands dirty or jump to attention in any employment, I am an ex pro earned my cash but was paying  40% tax on my salary, is why I got the Taxi, I earned good money and declared none mate, I was not even in the country.

You same few make me piss thinking you know who I am ? You have no idea and frankly I don't care,

I don't understand why you are in this clan Baad, ure 6 hours behind the majority, you lag like shit when you play, is there not an american server with friends closer to home ? a majority here are Euro Gamers.

I never play US hosted servers it's just to far from home, or is it they won't tollerate your bullshit and Billy no mates has to play in Europe.

I am a sausage!
Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
LOL Solo you really dont have a life do ya? why do you keep comming back and posting here? NEWSFLASH, no one cares about you and yet you keep on posting shit here that no one is really waiting for. Just do us all a favour please and go away.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
if you don't care don't respond, it's kinda easy ya lil Cyber Puff  Wink

I am a sausage!
Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
You are what 44 45 46? i dont know, somewhere around that. You look like you're 12. well not literally, you look really old and fat.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— solo wrote
— Baaddwrench wrote
— solo wrote

A taxicab driver with a piss poor attitude of senseless bickering who cries like a hypocrite b*tch
Lock this? Why?
fatfucker!! hahahahahaha

Jon as usual you think you know it all, I have never had to get my hands dirty or jump to attention in any employment, I am an ex pro earned my cash but was paying  40% tax on my salary, is why I got the Taxi, I earned good money and declared none mate, I was not even in the country.

You same few make me piss thinking you know who I am ? You have no idea and frankly I don't care,

I don't understand why you are in this clan Baad, ure 6 hours behind the majority, you lag like shit when you play, is there not an american server with friends closer to home ? a majority here are Euro Gamers.

I never play US hosted servers it's just to far from home, or is it they won't tollerate your bullshit and Billy no mates has to play in Europe.

I lag, I'm 6 hours behind you... but I pwn your fat candy ass & I'm a year older Very Happy
Maybe cause I'm not as fat as you I can move around faster :p
I know nothing by God in comparison to a man who knows how to operate an automobile while eating a sausage;
well until Cyber's gf stole it...  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
guys stop aswer him thats all he wants , that way he keeps talking and talking and this is getting sick ...
well this is my opinion  Confused

Forums ©