Motorcycle VS Scooter - On the Race Track

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— solo wrote
well i'm happy Goofy amused a few of you, it's not exactly busting the forum with comments or laughter, just the usual numpties.

Yes, actually it is funny as the great Zolo :p
"numpties"?
@263

Your just mad cause your taxi cab can't keep up with the sausage mobile :p

Somewhere I actually have a picture of myself with the sausage-mobile,
I aligned the front end then took it on the test drive,
the fellow motorists were quite amused - it was oscar meyer weiner tagged
One motorist tried following me, was a challenge to get back to the shop and hide the sausage
I could see his mouth in the rear view mirror making a biting motion - when were you in the states?
Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am
Spammer
348 Posts
youre still a FUB, and I never hid the fact I had a taxi, had being past tense, you're info is as out of date as your pictures ya clown.

I am a sausage!
Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— solo wrote
well i'm happy Goofy amused a few of you, it's not exactly busting the forum with comments or laughter, just the usual numpties.
Lol, ye u know me Solo, still im think this is like soap opera, but when possibility to get a cheap laugh comes, ill not let it pass  Laughing i know u are adult and ill bet there was a tiny smile on your face when u saw this car r8 ? cya.. Wink

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:27 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— solo wrote
youre still a FUB, and I never hid the fact I had a taxi, had being past tense, you're info is as out of date as your pictures ya clown.

My picture is of last year, I'm even more sexier now cause I've a suntan  Wink
You still may not have my sausage though, its been pirated by a 52kilo girl  Twisted Evil  :metal:  :metal:
I'm not your "numpties"  Laughing
Don't worry Zolo I still have that special love for you sweety gigele
You don't have to be gay to make your friend feel good ok?
Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— butcher81 wrote
http://videos.t-online.de/autofahrer-in-russland-dreht-durch/id_49063006/index

Hard to see but I think what happened is Cyber's girlfriend reached in and stole the sausage from Zolo's mouth so he jumped out of his taxi and knocked her off his moped...
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am
Spammer
348 Posts
lol angry man :)

You get used to Baad posting sh1t on your comments / posts Butch, is no wonder many refrain from using the forum, the worst part is the clown think's he's funny  :roll:

I am a sausage!
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Haha thats funny, you said worst..

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
I wonder where the rest of the video is,
where Cyber chases Zolo down on his moped and kicks his @ss  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Pulls front wheel off the ground and just mows him down LOL :!:  :!:

Btw Zolo, because of you; I've been scarred for life to laugh whenever I see a sausage
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
[quote="Baaddwrench";p="61952"]
— solo wrote

You must be as stupid as you look Baad, the picture's I was refering to was the old outdated crap you must spend hours searching and uploading to add to your Not so funny posts, but if it makes you happy mate  :arrow:  :roll:

I am a sausage!
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— solo wrote

You are right, you are the only funny one here!
Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7F5nIA8xmw[/youtube]

I am a sausage!
Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVuIeK5_YuQ[/youtube]

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm
Veteran
146 Posts
you guys... lol..  Smile
Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:38 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— solo wrote

Hey pumpkin, hey pumpkin

Hey pumpkin!

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Hey pumpkin

Wazaaaaaaaaap, waaaaazzaaaaaaaappppp

Hey pumpkin,

Thnx for the usual numptie, you hypocrit pumpkin! But hey, somebody cut a face out of your bud, or is that your real face!?
Forums ©