it's good here !!!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
The way your posts get edited, oh and then locked so you can't reply........pfft

Avant close's a post fair enough, but then Neo has authority to edit and has the last say, thats Respect or Not ? Where I come from, closed is closed.

Always Baadwrench or Neo have to have the last say, I surely not the only one to notice this.

Must be some sort of Phobia

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
ok m8 i guess most of clan players like me r tired and sick of u always saying something bad about this clan so if u r that good why dont u make ur onw clan and maybe there u can make rules and speek the way u like , i dident wanted to get involved but man im tired of u and your complains about everything in here ... just find a women and get lost (SOLO)

ass: morpheus

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Morph, maybe if you knew the full side of things, and yes I speak how I feel on a subjuect's, but while you have Jackass's like Baadwrench, Neo, the Cyber puff, and Orange on your case 24/7 is difficult mate, I was harrased in forum or PM.

Other than those, nobody has been directing insults in my direction, a coin has 2 sides, don't join the Admin ass licking few that follow them.

I have broad shoulders and left the Clan only for Respect of the 6 + votes I received, I was determined not to let the above wind me up, I had to leave because when you have a + vs a - it is time to go.

And that is exactly what I did, but the Cyber Puff still has to message to have the last say, and I ignored it anyways.

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
sigh...

Can I lock this?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
well you are Brother to Neo, so Bias

would not surprise me, but I have more respect for you than you give me credit for.

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
has nothing to do with that.

rather tired of seeing the same things over and over and over.

so im asking permission, since i don't want to see another post saying that we lock your post without asking.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
what same thing's ?

I been bullied in and out of server since day 1

You Brother picked the last fight when I was in game playing, had not even spoken to him prior in the 90 mins I was ingame.

As usual all one sided traffic, off course I go in circles, the same iddiots wind me up and as a human I am defensive.

Other than that, don't answer my posts, leave it to Avant to close, ahh but then he did that already and your brother Neo still had to have the last say, so maybe direspect runs in the family ?

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
So I'm disrespectful now?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
I take it by that you admit Neo was disrespectful in editing my name on the original post which ended,

Hope you happy now Neo
ure a proper leader arn't u mate, you and ure lil clown's

Best wish's to those of you,  I gamed with that did not stab me in the back.

That was what I said, not greetz Zolo

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
I'm not admitting anything. You made comments about me and my family.

Listen, I really don't understand your point in all of this.

Can't you direct your comments to any and everyone on private message? or is it that you want to make your point and "have the last say" so everyone can see it.

If thats the case. I think you made your point.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Bullied?

Your accusations are as funny as these pictures m8,
act like a child and you'll be treated as one.

I've many more funny pic's just for you sweetheart,
arguing with a mechanic is like wrestling with a pig in the mud
sooner or later you'll figure out the pig enjoys it  Very Happy  Very Happy
This can be unlocked, for it looks like we can have some great fun here!
Forums ©