Registred Member
14 Posts
HI everybody

- Nickname on sof - DeViL!HuNTeR
- Age - 16
- Where you live. (country) - Egypt

- Time you played sof2. - from 6 to 12 months
- Other clans you have been a member of. T2k Time2killclan.com
- The reasons you left your old clans. - because it was so boring full of computer players not expert players and actually i wasn't a member or admin or any thing but just name but i changed it
- Any old names you may have used. - {Soul*Hunter}
- Why you want to join our clan - I enjoy your server because there is always many people online and the guys and girls up there are great and very helpful  if i asked for help in it and very very expert players

- Whatever more you want to tell us.  :
1. i am online know for always
2. sometimes my wife plays also on the server, her nick is chloe Wink
3. thx in advance for considering my application and spending your time reading it
4. new name http://www.gametracker.com/player/**DeViL!HuNTeR**/193.138.206.232:20500/
5. old name http://www.gametracker.com/player/%7BSoul*Hunter%7D/193.138.206.232:20500/

Good Day For You all Razz

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 am
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
— DeViL_HuNTeR wrote
HI everybody

- Nickname on sof - DeViL!HuNTeR
- Age - 16
- Where you live. (country) - Egypt

- Time you played sof2. - from 6 to 12 months
- Other clans you have been a member of. T2k Time2killclan.com
- The reasons you left your old clans. - because it was so boring full of computer players not expert players and actually i wasn't a member or admin or any thing but just name but i changed it
- Any old names you may have used. - {Soul*Hunter}
- Why you want to join our clan - I enjoy your server because there is always many people online and the guys and girls up there are great and very helpful  if i asked for help in it and very very expert players

- Whatever more you want to tell us.  :
1. i am online know for always
2. sometimes my wife plays also on the server, her nick is chloe Wink
3. thx in advance for considering my application and spending your time reading it
4. new name http://www.gametracker.com/player/**DeViL!HuNTeR**/193.138.206.232:20500/
5. old name http://www.gametracker.com/player/%7BSoul*Hunter%7D/193.138.206.232:20500/

Good Day For You all Razz

Ok so I'm a bit confused here.

Your 15, 16, 11 or 22?

You say your playing 6-12 months on this post and then saying that you played 1-2 years on the other join application.

Your 16, you are married and have a wife named Chloe that plays the server. Well that's a bit of a coincidence.

Want to explain why your lying to us?

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
oh sorry

look i am 16 and posted that in the last post and this married thing i took a post form the duke hazard application but forgot to delete the name you can see with your self

and about playing i think that i wrote in the last post from 1 to 2 yeras and thsi is 6 to 12 months i thinks its is not a lie and i posted that
Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
You made this too easy for me.

- vote.

I want members i can trust.
Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
ok avntgard thank you for UN trusting

but please give me a chance i have being posting this 5 times and i am active and not alier a am tellin you if want give me chance or a test to examine me ok

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
read rules... NEVER LIE.
You cant start smth good on a lie.
You have proved to us that you lie.
And that you think thats oki. Well... I dont think its oki.
We are a clan of players that are more like friends. We cant have ppl we dont trust in this clan.
This clan is like a big famely.
Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
LOL I'm contemplating whether or not to close this
and make you start over and put it in your very own words...
Perhaps you could edit the garbage out and have more than 1 + vote Very Happy
Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Well... No need to go on here.
Case closed.
Forums ©