<12 >

Website Development

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 am
Spammer
345 Posts
Personally I think the website might need a few refinements due to the website being constructed quite well but possibly needs more options to add.

Firstly:

The banner could be changed to perhaps a group of Young And Old Boys members on the current map of: Shop. (Reason being is because the Home Server is currently based on the Shop Map)
- In terms to this we could gather a group of members to represent the banner and make sure everyone is located by the Helicopter Pad. In the background we could add a Battle field Effect with the environment of the dust/sand. Then eventually add the Soldier Of Fortune Double Helix 2 as the current name of the game we're hosting/playing.

Secondly:
We need an image/logo to represent the clan in order to make the Clan stand out. Not the fact it isn't standing out now, But possibly we could add an effective feature.
- My feature I would recommend and use is:
Target Sign
Effective Gun in the middle
Name of Clan (Young And Old Boys)

Third Point:
We could all make some video footage of each stage people playing on the Home Server owning the hell out of others and gather all of the evidence and details together and possibly editing the footage and picking the alternatives.

Reducing the detail points on the Front Page of the Website:

- Take away the history of War results and create another topic and locate every score in that folder.
- Add the amount of hits we've had since the website has been created so it shows that the high number is shown on the top so that it represents how successful it is. Why? Because it's called an important headline.
- More Hyper-Links should be added for example where you've got: Home/Forum/Files/YOB Tube.
Adding a clan member section instead of it being listed on the left hand side.

Features to be added: Application for people to access/post their interests.
Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
good u give some ideas! i will read wel this 2night and i try to get a point of all.
Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Nice list trickz! And many good ideas!!!
Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
This is typical, so I stick my nose into something that does not concern me  Wink

The website is fine, it work's and serve's it's purpose  Razz

WTF do you want ?

Go build your own site then we can all comment on it  Wink

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 am
Spammer
276 Posts
this is getting so annoying!!?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 am
Spammer
348 Posts
I don't know you, but is there not a camel you can play with or a pyramid to climb ?

Annoying or publicity stunt, is there not a Clan members section, or a PM button on Teo's profile ?

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 am
Spammer
348 Posts
Within a Clan you always have jumped up lil pricks, I want I want can we do....... People pay for your pleasure the site and the server's so show some respect without criticising, this is not a PS3 or XBOX plug and play,  alot of hard work goes on behind the scene so you can enjoy the game, clan and visitors alike and over the years there is some money and time involved, one word "Respect"

You have experienced people on-board and if they think something should change, then it will happen, after all they have managed all these years without your input.

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 am
Spammer
276 Posts
— solo wrote
I don't know you, but is there not a camel you can play with or a pyramid to climb ?

Annoying or publicity stunt, is there not a Clan members section, or a PM button on Teo's profile ?

actually the Pyramids and Camels only in giza city , i live in cairo
Anyway i will try to take your advice to go there and play with a camel or climb a pyramid   Wink

but would you please say something positive or just

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:33 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
It's a public site so why is it so bad to post this in public, maybe others, that arent in clan, got some great ideas to.... And many things have changed in all those years, some things are not relevant, not important or not nessecary anymore so why not remove or change it. The best websites are changed or improved so why couldn't we post some input to make this site/server/clan even better....?

And when i read Teo his post, it seems like he is happy somebody shows some commitment to the clan.

and btw don't post shit with such a racistly sound in it plz.... Even you can go to far and i don't think you want a forum ban again.

edit:
Ohw and when you say things like this:  
"You have experienced people on-board and if they think something should change, then it will happen, after all they have managed all these years without your input."

It seems like you are talking to the mirror....
Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 am
Spammer
345 Posts
Funny how you created that solo because no one cares. Get a life but I forgot your old and you'll fade away soon so... We do not care lol
Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Orange / Trickz

Your attitude in general is the reason I made July 10, my last visit to the Server, it's a shame as some friends and I were getting back into the old game and using this server to play, it really was great playing with/against some old gaming mates  Very Happy

I wish the clan well along with the members / public  players I gamed with  :wink:

I will still be active on the forum with relevant topic's.

I am a sausage!
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
How is it going with the changes Teo, what did you changed removed till now? Thought i already saw some different things like the RULES and is CLAN MEMBERS bigger now (more people)? Cuz it looks like my picture is on a different spot :D

I got a little question as well, is it possible to have a own War results list for CTF Team on the left side? Of course not now but when got some nice results lol. When results of inf and ctf are in 1 list it looks a bit strange, and i think Neo will not be associated  with ctf team results XD
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 pm
Pineapple Soul
2059 Posts
Yes I dont want to see too many losing results in my section.  Razz  

Just Kidding

You can use that section. Remember its the clan result not just one team. PM me or Teo the results and we will post in there.
Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am
Spammer
348 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
| Who's a nipple  | '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

I am a sausage!
Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
LOL Neo!!! Well just wait, soon we will own every ctf clan Very Happy