<12 >

Thank's for your hospitality

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 am
Spammer
348 Posts
Prick's like you Daniel amuse me, I am sat behind my screen in the comfort and security of my home and am safe to insult.  Well mate I am happy to insult but also happy to meet in the flesh, I hate gob shite's like you that fight like a bitch and hide behind your monitor, and that go's for any of you that want to make a comment, I am tired of your pathetic oh I don't know him but he does not like him so I will join in, many of you do not have the pleasure, and I am not what certain people are trying to make me look like.

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I have a Attention-Deficit-Syndrome but now i'm sorry about what i posted here, so i edited it all!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
This is a friendly forum.
I dont want shittalk like this at our forum.
Leave ur problems when ur at server or forum.
This is a fucking game.

If you dont get it, just read our rules.
Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I was carried away a little by those provocating messages from Solo against me, Baadd, Denjo, Trickz and many others.
I don't take it serious anymore whats said here on this forum by him and thats why i tried to handle it with some humor.

I'm sorry when my posts are contrary to the rules.

Greetz Orange
Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
Keep it cool orange!!!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I'm trying XD

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
— solo wrote
Prick's amuse me, I am behind my screen safe to insult.  Well I am that b*tch, , I am pathetic I know, but I will have the pleasure, and I am what certain people make me look like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Apache, that meant to be funny ? I am not laughing use the full post and do not edit the quote, and say something positive if something is on your mind.  Or are you just trying to support gaming mates. I have many fault's but carry on,  join the rest bully solo, because that is exactly what you people are doing, I am fortunate not to be a child in the playground, but I do take it to heart just the same, and you wonder why I get defensive ?

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
READ MY POST ABOVE.
If you dont have anything nice to say. Then fucking leave the forum.
I know some of you think you can say what you want about Solo.
Well... You cant.
ALL FORUMMEMBERS SHAL BE RESPECTED.
Problems with that? Then *****
Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 am
Spammer
319 Posts
Can we plz end this?

some people don't get along, i think we all agree on that, do you have to keep telling you don't like each other? or can you just play the game and ignore each other.

Solo will never get his right here and neither will any of us, useless discussion.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Agreed and locking.
<12 >
Forums ©