Banned?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm
4 Posts
when: today 21.6.2011.

reason - probably couse I called Teo an idiot Razz , only reason for that is because he tempered with my nick - sorry TEO for harsh word, you touched me in my nerv's with that ;)

plea: honestly? I like your servers and people on it, even made some friends, BUT  Teo hates my nick (D U X), and although his reason are lame for me - he's one of leaders so he can bann me
BUT - my wife will kill me if she couldn't play any more on this server (only server that she plays on) so a solomon's  solution - bann my nick but allow hers (chloe), I'll go and play others servers, she can play this
Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i dont care if u play or not in our server, i asked u several times to change name with no response from u, so i renamed u. When you realized it u called me idiot... -_-
yes i'm Leader here but this doesnt mean i can ban u for nothing, if u like and enjoy play in our servers u must respect the leaders that make this possible using much of their time. trust me.
so if i ask u to change name, at least, you showld change it without any problem. however, i never dreamed of asking such a thing and lose more time if it were not more than a right motivation.

I look forward, only because i'm not a kid, on the term idiot... but if u would like to play in our server again u must change your fucking name.

that's it.
Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm
4 Posts
the last 2 reserves  are "DUKE of HAZARD" or Zagy, are those 2 ok?
Forums ©