heyyyyy just nice

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 am
Spammer
348 Posts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-OFVQhduPY[/youtube]

sorry for bubble is my old web addy,  lost gun fire sound all these copyrite laws pfft, you can only shit in your own toilet these days  Surprisedk:

I am a sausage!
Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:48 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
That fucking music - your trying to kill me?!
Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
lol John

I am a sausage!
Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Spammer
348 Posts

I am a sausage!
Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
— Orange wrote

Nipple I ignored your first comment and have just been running a personal test to see what sort of man or boy you are  :roll:

If you want to carry on looking a N I P P L E then that is your choice, you're not a gamer or a person I would give any authority to within a Gaming Clan / Server but that is just my opinion.

Oh and I have probably forgot more than you know about this game all it's mod and map creators ,server hosts etc.

If you are to blind to see the game is fading out and a little banter by myself to make it interesting on here or to see me in-game helps keep it alive, I'm a good guy but portray the bad guy and speak my mind regardless.

I recall saying tommorow is another day, take the advice of a 44 year old bloke that has been around the block.

I am a sausage!
Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Maybe you dont know it but "-1" is just a way to let others know you dont like the post/movie . I also could say "What kind of crap movie is this"....

So i think you are a bit overreacting now... but thats just my opinion...

If you wanna talk about things that happened you are free to add me m_fisscher_ [at] hotmail [dot] com then you dont have to annoy others with this kind of messages on the wrong places of the forum.

Enjoy your stay at our forum and server!!!

Ohw and you maybe know a lot about modding and map creating, but when you gonna learn how to play the game...? XD

Edit:
You can call me Orange or Mark, but plz stop that childish Nipple shit... I know its probarly hard for you but try to act like an 44 year old guy.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i cant understand what Solo did to u Orange... I don't see a bad behavior of Solo, i only see your disapproval on all his posts.. I really do not understand.
sorry but i had to tell you because other people think like me. can it be concluded here this thing and start to behave like ppl adult? ( i mean all )
My post is not intended as a starting point for other cut and thrust, but a way to think about and conclude here.
many thx!

cheers
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Well, he didnt do much to me, he only was talking crap on the server last week, so i asked him twice to shut up, after that he was trying to upset me with some craptalk about me being a Nipple so i muted him. Avant was there, he said it was ok (exact words "Good job").
After that he thought it was funny to go on with some craptalk about me being to scared to talk in our shoutbox so i did respond with a really normal post, but he thinks is funny to call me stupid names again... So i think we could see that as a little behaviour problem. But ok...

After that it was a closed book for me. The only thing i did last days was responding on posts in the Spam&Egg section like i usually do, maybe i shouldnt post in Solo his topics but it was another day for him and me so didnt realize he was seeing that as some offence, it was nothing personal at all... But he (and you) think i am offending him or something.... i dont know....
So thats how i see the whole situation....

And i am completely open to have a normal conversation about all this with Solo, so we can talk about it like adults as you can conclude about the fact i posted my email and asked him to open a topic to talk about it.

I also want to say i liked him before this all started and i hope it will be solved soon, cuz this kind of messages are pretty annoying to write and its a waste of my time.
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
oc, i think all is already solved! you guys are good enough to look ahead to this situation Wink
Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
ok Mark  Wink let's move on from this it is a little dull and boring even for the Spam & Eggs section.

I am a sausage!
Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Thats ok by me....

+1 XD
Forums ©