Associate a combo of moves to a single key. Possible? Cheat?

Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 am
Pro Poster
51 Posts
Hi all, the point stands in the question and not in the answers.

Everyone knows how camping is profitable in terms of scoring and making opponents get angry.
So think about a blue camper camping behind the crates of the back kitchen, or about a red camper camping behind a bench in the mainhall.

When camping with the shotgun, the camper is usually hidden crunched, waiting for the opponents and ready to do the following combination of moves: "leaning" + "standing up" + "shooting" + "crunching again".
To be effective all this combo should be accomplished in less than a second.

So why to let a human do this if a computer can optimize the time?

Is it possible to modify SoF assigning to the following keys the following movements?
I = "lean left" + "stand up leaned" + "shoot" + "crunch" + "remove leaning"
P = "lean right" + "stand up leaned" + "shoot" + "crunch" + "remove leaning"
O = "stand up centered" + "shoot" + "crunch"

If done by a computer and not by a human, the combo would be so fast that you can't almost see the camper.

So, if it is possible, won't this be a cheat?!
Twisted Evil

Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Computers can optimize everything.... But i dont know how to program more moves in just one single key and use them all by pressing it just once....
I think its possible to make a bind cycle with all those moves in it but then you have to press the key multiple times...

And nah.... i dont think its a cheat....
Sat May 28, 2011 12:14 pm
Pineapple Soul
2059 Posts
There is something called "lean key" and it IS considered a cheat. Just play the game normal.

Kindly refrain from further using this forum as a medium for inquiring about cheats.

Thanks.
Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I got 2 lean keys, i call them E and Q  Razz
Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i know the way u meant.. and btw is not a cheat, they r personal settings that u can set up as u prefer, 1 key for an hight jump, etc.. they r called mods. The game allows you an high jump: yes, so if u set it up for 1 key is not a cheat. the game allows players to get up and down: yes so is not a cheat too... etc... personally i dont use this because i have a ped that makes me easy to hit all the keys i need. is it a cheat so? NO!
does the game allow you to see behind the walls? NO, so is a cheat.
does the game allow players to aim automatically (as if they were a robot) to people's heads? NO, so is a cheat.
cheat is understood all that the game does not allow, some ppl consider the third person cheat, it is a first person game so I understand them... in our server is allowed, anyone can use it, is up to players so is not a cheat too.

if u want pm me ( in italian) i will show u how. or check here:

SOF2 Tips & Binds

i hope it is clear now.
case closed i look this and, plz, i dont want to hear about cheats anymore.

cheers.
Forums ©