<12 >

I Want To Join

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:26 pm
7 Posts
hi everyone i want to join the clan

1)i have read all the rules before i post this i have read it in every place and know why my post could be deleted
2)some information about me as the rules say

- Nickname on sof: {soul*hunter}
- Why you want to join our clan:i always play on it and i know some good player and the most famous one is old boys smithldr and a lot etc.
- Where you live. (country): i live in England-London
- Time you played sof2: i always play from 1 o'clock and after it until 5 o'clock or before and always on the server of old and young boy and i play on the new one too  
- Other clans you have been a member of: no clan actually i liked this clan and don't leave it
- The reasons you left your old clans.    -------
- Any old names you may have used. some thing like hell lord and ghost rider no thing else
- Whatever more you want to tell us: i love this clan and i hope i would be a member in it

3)this is the gametaker of me
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/193.138.206.232:20500/top_players/?query={soul*hunter}&Search=Search

4)i accept all roles and if you tell me to download team speak 3 i will do it
5)i want really to be a clan member and thx
Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 pm
Legend
505 Posts
1. recruitment is closed
2. ur ip is 41.35.101.228 and thats from egypt and not from england/londen

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm
7 Posts
will lit me explain and then you had the write to do hat do you want OK

i said i am form England because when i read the rules i saw that you don't speak any thing except English i though that you would not accept me if i told you that i am from Egypt
believe me i am good at speaking English i study English a lot . please don't judge me fast
if you want to not chose me go ahead but i am sorry really
i am sorry for lie
i am sorry for cheating if you think that this is cheating really really sorry

thak you YB twisted for the replay and and iam sorry again
— iTw1sted wrote

1. recruitment is closed
2. ur ip is 41.35.101.228 and thats from egypt and not from england/londen
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm
Legend
505 Posts
nobody said u was cheating i only said that its a rule that u dont cheat

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm
7 Posts
— iTw1sted wrote
nobody said u was cheating i only said that its a rule that u dont cheat

well anyway i am sorry forthat and i really hobe to be in the caln and get the 4 votes
Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Legend
505 Posts
Recruitment is closed for now so u have to wait till its open again
for now see u in server

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
mmm I wonder why you should have told us to come from England...
s also stupid because you said that you have read our rules and to know English well.
one of the rules is:do not lie.
how do you expect to gain trust if you behave this way from the beginning?
you think we are stupid enough to not check the IP addresses?...
I dont know what to say, maybe you can explain to us with something much more than exhaustive.
Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm
Legend
505 Posts
He told me that he said he was from England because he tought we only recruit ppl from England xD

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm
7 Posts
— Teo wrote
mmm I wonder why you should have told us to come from England...
s also stupid because you said that you have read our rules and to know English well.
one of the rules is:do not lie.
how do you expect to gain trust if you behave this way from the beginning?
you think we are stupid enough to not check the IP addresses?...
I dont know what to say, maybe you can explain to us with something much more than exhaustive.

OK let me explain

1)i am not stupid
2) i swear i have read all the rules all i want to join the clan but i didn't know that you pick anyone i though English people only
3)i really want to get your trust if i am not in the clan that is alright BUT i really want to get the trust of everyone in here
4) when i saw the closed posts i thought that this clan is not easy and i respect that but i swear didn't mean to lie or cheat if you think though

sorry for that and i really want to gain trust of everyone

the truth is

i am from Egypt-damnhour

nice to meet you all
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Then always be honest with us  Wink
Other clans your in:

Reason for leaving T2K?
Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Legend
505 Posts
and thats lie number 2

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm
7 Posts
oh no

This is an injustice

i didn't lie you can check pout as you can put i swear i am not clan member that that was just for Disclaimer you don't want to believe that alright but i swear i didn't lie i don't even get in this clan i am not an admin or a clan member in its site even though Mr: Baaddwrench i didn't swear at all you can think as you like but i swear for the fifth time in this post i didn't lie

and reasons there is no reasons because i didn't get in it at all and you can check as you want

and Mr:  iTw1sted

don't judge me if you don't know me

its a nice clan in here i will not leave it and i didn't lie
Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm
Spammer
319 Posts
I'm afraid all this talking is going nowhere, Recruitment is closed, so if he wants to join he will have to wait untill it's open anyway.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
So the post below, that i found on the T2K forum, isnt yours????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Want To Be an Admin
by <T2K>Hell Lord » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

information

Age and location ? 15 and live in egypt
In-game name ? {lord} of |hell|. BUT IF I AM T2K I WILL BE |T2K| {lord} of |hell|
Reason you would like to join T2k clan ? ITS ANICE CLAN LOVE PLAYING IN IT AND it z the most exiting clan
Ex Clans ? i play in UFE and T2K battle front and sometimes s4a battle out but i am more contacted to T2K and its servers
How long have you played Soldier of Fortune 2 ? 3 or more years but i couldn't know the site
Who do you know in T2k ? i know lot of people but the most famous one T2K nemesis
Yahoo, MSN, Xfire or some other email so that we can contact you ? hossamzewail [at] yahoo [dot] com
Do you have Fairplay ( Posted in this section for Download ) ? i will get it once you ask me
Do you have RPM 0.78 ? yes
Finally, Have you read the Rules and Recruitment ? yes and wisely<T2K>Hell Lord

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.time2killclan.com/$S1zod!/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4213&sid=113146d282b4b3be105cacd9aece3a3d
Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 pm
7 Posts
— Orange wrote
So the post below, that i found on the T2K forum, isnt yours????

I Want To Be an Admin
by <T2K>Hell Lord » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

information

Age and location ? 15 and live in egypt
In-game name ? {lord} of |hell|. BUT IF I AM T2K I WILL BE |T2K| {lord} of |hell|
Reason you would like to join T2k clan ? ITS ANICE CLAN LOVE PLAYING IN IT AND it z the most exiting clan
Ex Clans ? i play in UFE and T2K battle front and sometimes s4a battle out but i am more contacted to T2K and its servers
How long have you played Soldier of Fortune 2 ? 3 or more years but i couldn't know the site
Who do you know in T2k ? i know lot of people but the most famous one T2K nemesis
Yahoo, MSN, Xfire or some other email so that we can contact you ? hossamzewail [at] yahoo [dot] com
Do you have Fairplay ( Posted in this section for Download ) ? i will get it once you ask me
Do you have RPM 0.78 ? yes
Finally, Have you read the Rules and Recruitment ? yes and wisely<T2K>Hell Lord

http://www.time2killclan.com/$S1zod!/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4213&sid=113146d282b4b3be105cacd9aece3a3d

that is a lie

i swear with my live i didn't do that

you have got to be kidding

i swear i didn't do that
<12 >
Forums ©