Team Speak 3 client
and connect to this address:

IP: ts.youngandoldboys.com
PORT: (leave blank)
Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 am
Pro Poster
51 Posts
Teamspeak it's a great idea!
It switches on only when someone is speaking, it stays on standby while all are in silence, it's light on the hard disk and it doesn't slow down the connection!
Thank you Teo!

Here you wrote:
IP: ts.youngandoldboys.com
PORT: (leave blank)

On the download section you wrote:
IP: **.**.**.***
PORT: 9987

Any difference?
I think all works fine and Oreo even heard my voice today after having found my tiny and ugly microphone.
All right with the problematic Orange?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:18 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Yeah it works fine for me, you can use both to connect, ip/port or the name... what you want.
Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Smile edited the download too! both r fine i use ts.youngandoldboys.com that Shipin created! it is easier to remember and doesnt need to enter the port!

enjoy!
Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:32 am
Pro Poster
51 Posts
Sorry Teo for my slip.  :roll:
For God's sake you are a well-timed moderator.

Today I captured some flags with the help of Blackkila on TeamSpeak!
It's useful and funny to communicate the respective position and to organize simultaneous attacks from different points!
Twisted Evil

I found TeamSpeak well built.
So thank you so much for this innovation and sorry if my English is not so correct as when I write.
Trust me that speaking to you all who have such a powerful gab makes me ballooning and confused, but give me time and I'll improve myself as in the game.

C. U., or better, hear you there!

Ah, I'll keep the microphone switched on as long as possible and if it is off, it is because I can't talk (in order to not disturb who is beside me), but I will listen to you in silence.
So gimme orders as "defend the flag", "enemy is coming from there", "enemy is hidden there", "follow me", "wait", "cover me", "I'm there, reach me", "go that way", "I stay you go", "stay here I go for the flag" and so on; I'll obey as a soldier to his general.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
I have 2 questions.
1)
Is it possible to display on the screen the nickname of the user who is speaking?
When playing SoF it would be comfortable to see the name of the player speaking to better understand who he is.
If the name could be written overlying all the applications opened there will be no problem to visualize it.

2)
What is the phonetic nickname?
You can set it clicking on Self / Set Phonetic Nickname, but what's its aim?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 pm
Spammer
322 Posts
totallty agree that we need a possibility to see on screen a nick of person who's talking at moment.I cant use minimizer cose it mess my sof(dunno why)so when i open my sof once i cant see anything without disconnecting.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:12 pm
Pineapple Soul
2059 Posts
Teamspeak 2 had the ability to highlight the person who is talking in Bold letters. But I am net seeing that option in TS3. It seems the only way you know is my looking at the blinking blue light.
Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Buy a second monitor Wink
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Spammer
319 Posts
I remember the frequent users on ts, and if i don't, i ask who connected haha.
to be able to see who's talking ingame is usefull but i doubt there is a way? I'm not a big computer person lol.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm , mabey some files from a  karaokeprogram fits ?  Laughing  Laughing

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:28 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
the server has been updated to version 3.0.2.

ts3 released a new client version 3.0.5.
Forums ©