Disrespectful Players

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 am
Pro Poster
82 Posts
Some of the admins don't use their powers even if it's for a good cause. There has been a lot of cheaters lately and very rude players..I've been disrespected by "prout" a bunch of times but no one was there to mute him and when I asked one of the admins to mute him he didn't listen and so it made another player to disrespect me too "Bibish". Orange is there most of the times and he defends me but unfortunately he doesn't have any admin powers :S I like this server and I've been playing there for years now but most of the admins don't know how to use their powers. I would apperciate it if the admins would mute the rude and disrespectful players immediately. Thanks.
VamGirl
Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 pm
Legend
449 Posts
Sorry I ant around so much but if I see something not right ill take care of it ,,,,,Vam  Embarassed

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:28 pm
Pro Poster
82 Posts
Thank you oreo actually I wanted to say that ur one of the best admins here. You're fair and u use ur powers appropriately.
VamGirl
Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
We try to be online as much as we can, but sadly enough we have alot of inactive members/admins.
If such a situation occurs again you can always post here what happened, and with who etc etc.

Regards,

Cyber

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
it's the week-end i will be there for u VamGirl  Smile say it to me if they direspectfull u Smile i don't understand english very very well always
Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:18 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
M8s,

I am here for quite sometime and seen cheaters "exploiting" non-admin hours! I was a victim of someone called m2 [or mII] and i had to sit on the edge to keep "killing" him. Ratio dont matter to me as i am here for fun!! I am never on teamspeak or any kinda chat unless it is addressed to me and i dont take these things personal [may be i am grown up!!! at last].

However, i have seen vam giri for sometime he/she plays fair, if a fellow player is hurt i am hurt too, thats what i have been told!

Admins, request you to "kill" those who cheat/disrespect fellow players.

Regards

EtM!!
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Send me PM with names.
If they dont use powers, then they dont need them.

Twisted Evil
Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm
Pro Poster
82 Posts
Thank you all. ETM I'm a girL. Avan I prefer not to name names now but I will if this happens again okay? thanks again.
VamGirl
Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
What about new admins elections then?
Inactive admin or passive ones to be dispossessed from their role and new ones to be voted for.
Is VamGirl asking to be switched to admin? Or it's only me pushing too further in the reasoning?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:50 pm
Pro Poster
82 Posts
no no I'm not asking for admin powers.
Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Legend
508 Posts
She's got a point. BUT you gotta make absolutely sure that they are being disrespectful, because perhaps they're just trying to be funny or just don't notice because they are OR spectating/afk, OR focused on the game.

Just A little remark:

It is a 'problem' that players are not well enough informed about the !ca command to complain. Especially when we're dealing with hackers. When you use the !ca command, non-members and even members, the  ONLY admins can read it. We never miss a word of something said in !ca.

I don't know if this is possible, but perhaps we can make a sentence reappearing every few minutes to inform the players of the existence of !ca. Not everyone will suddenly start using it, but most certainly a lot will notice it. Also the admins could make the players more aware of the command.

Greetings, Hotty
Forums ©