<12 >

iam banned again

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 pm
9 Posts
Sad hello admins now iam banned again from Yob but iam not used cheat when cyber ban me plz cyber iwant to tell u something befor u ban player u can see him if he was cheat ok u cn ban him but you not saw me when iam playing the game u don't give me any chance to say iam not using wh now plz cyber unban me and u can see me when iam play thx man!!!
Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:50 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Omg...
Didnt you got the message? You used WALLHACK and cause of that you are BANNED and will remain BANNED for quite a while.
I dont care what you have to say.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
You gonne get banned for the rest of ur life at our servers.
We HATE cheaters, and realy dont care about you at all.
Ban this asshole whenever you see him.
Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:06 pm
9 Posts
omg,,,, cyber plz u give me ban before u know iam not cheat  but iam wasn't cheat man when u gave me a first ban iam said to i'll never use it thx man and iam sorry but ilove this server and ihope to be here clan iam sorrry....... Manlook
Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Normally i shouldnt post in this section of the forum but i make a exception for this asshole who i trusted....

I am not a very good friend of you, i am not even a friend.... There was a change you was gonna be one in the future but you really fucked up! I really dont like assholes who think they are allowed to cheat on others. So please dont use my name anymore in your sad stupid messages and please tell your cheating friends to fuck off!

And by the way, dickhead, why did you gave my email to that other annoying cheating fucker!?! You think that asshole named MRJB could do anything for you?

Go cheat each other on his server and plz.... fuck off forever!

@admins
I couldnt find any rule about posting in this kind of messages, and like i said, normally i wouldnt. But i just had to respond on his sad crying message in his first banned topic.

Cya clean gamers on the server and Cyber.... thnx for the good work! You've opened my eyes!
Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Np Orange.

Manlook: I pay for this server, i am first ldr, and i DONT want you at our clan server.
You can talk to who you want about it, but it wont help.
Cyber is a gr8 S Admin, and hes gonne keep on doing hes job as long as it takes.
If you act like an asshole, we treat you as one.

This.............. is banned for life.

Avantgarde.
Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 am
9 Posts
Please Why have spoken to me this way many of those who took the Band did not Foresees with this treatment of the way why Taamilonnyaly I made a mistake I'm not wrong, but am I wrong because I used this shit but you gave me Band MOST of those who used it got the band, but returned back to the game directly But, forsooth, when I'm playing in the server I'm taking Band seconds to please  I want to play in this

plz admin many friends told me to change my name and play easy ut noo   thx man.......manlook
Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 am
Hero
760 Posts
Ready Steady BAN here too case close ape death ....
Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 am
Spammer
319 Posts
— ManLook wrote

Please Why have spoken to me this way many of those who took the Band did not Foresees with this treatment of the way why Taamilonnyaly I made a mistake I'm not wrong, but am I wrong because I used this shit but you gave me Band MOST of those who used it got the band, but returned back to the game directly But, forsooth, when I'm playing in the server I'm taking Band seconds to please &nbsp;I want to play in this

plz admin many friends told me to change my name and play easy ut noo &nbsp; thx man.......manlook

he wants to join a band? what instrument do you play?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Hmm, we might get a 3rd post from him. Banning him 3 times saying Fuckoff isnt helping.
Manlook please give up, you're never going to be able to play in this server.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm
9 Posts
nice cyber good admin u love get me baned loooool!!
Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Ofcourse i love banning you Smile

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:07 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Manlook. Drop dead.
Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts