Banned by JunkStyle

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm
4 Posts
Hi guys,

Today I was banned by JunkStyle,

Story:
Goofy asked to me if I thought that cancer was funny.
In my opinion nobody in the whole world likes cancer.
Well, I said: almost.
It was ment as a sort of joke, I know it's not the best joke ever.. but after that I wanted to say: ofcourse not, or something in that direction..  But I didn't got time to do this because I got banned by JunkStyle with the reason: I-had-it.

I'm glad JunkStyle, U HAD it, because I know it's worse.. a good relative of me died because of it..

I am really hoping for an unban..
I do think that it was stupid of me to make that sort of joke.. I accept it and I hope that I get unban, even it's after a month Smile
It have been a nice time in YOB server..

Greetz,,

ps. I was banned by the name: henk van tenk
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm, i need to mark a point here ...Story goes NOT as i ask u if C*word was funny ! U said first C*word and from this point u story here goes on r8 track... correct me if im wrong ? Btw if Junkstyle not had banned u at that time, trust me.. my finger scratced the B tab..at that time..But Junkstyles ban and it is hes decision  what to happend now. Goofy

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Hero
811 Posts
nah its not fun your hole joke
and dont do it again poeple dont like that kind of joks
junky banned you so he will give you a answer !

cheers lightning
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm
4 Posts
I know lightning, I hope that I will have that chance..
it was stupid, I will think twice now before saying such things of making a joke of things like c*

to goofy,
I did not say the c* to somebody, I asked in general to admins, if c* was allowed to say.
That was the only thing when I said the word ;)

ps. If you are wondering why I asked it, I had a discussion with my friend which was sitting next to me about this, so that's why I asked it ;)

Cheers
Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am
Hero
811 Posts
okay good that you understand that Wink
and its good that you tell us that you won`t do it again you understand what you did wrong
and plz viset google next time you can find every thing on that

greetzz lightning
Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Donkey wrote
I know lightning, I hope that I will have that chance..
it was stupid, I will think twice now before saying such things of making a joke of things like c*

to goofy,
I did not say the c* to somebody, I asked in general to admins, if c* was allowed to say.
That was the only thing when I said the word ;)

ps. If you are wondering why I asked it, I had a discussion with my friend which was sitting next to me about this, so that's why I asked it ;)

Cheers
Yes agree, u dont say it to some and i notistc not if it was "chat to admin " or global chat u asked,but as speach turning around that c* word come more times and it is forbidden in game was reason to that ban. But as it was because u have a discousion with u freind,ill think Junkstyle look to that side in u favor. We wait to Junkstyle shows up..Greetz Goofy.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 pm
4 Posts
Thanks for responding :)

hmm... Ye I hope so, I really want to play again in YOB server Smile
Well, all I have to do is wait for JunkStyle's reply on this and hope that he'll unban me Smile
Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Spammer
319 Posts
Eh, junkstyle wont respond on forum lol

Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
he doesnt ever answer.. i guess u can ask sorry to him ingame. unbanned
Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm
4 Posts
Ok thnx :)

I will tell him sorry for sure! ;)

Greetz
Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Plz m8 read here: http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=rules
and follow ingame,so no misunderstandings come again, ok ? thx .. Wink enjoy game..cya.

Plz can we lock ? thx.. Wink

Forums ©