Server Crashed -- Barbie is banned Sad(

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:27 am
Active
25 Posts
Hello all; just coming to let you know there is an error.. I was connecting to server this evening and the server went offline and wasn't any where to be found... I left and came back a little bit later and it's up and running with 15 players on it!!! I tried to connected and it said banned o.O!!! Please help me..

I tried the changing of name on a different server then connecting and it still saying i'm banned.. My IP has changed as i've gotten a new provider so please help me!!!

Thanks XOXO Nicki!

It\'s Pure ((: Smile) Evil Bitch! :@
Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Your ip is the same here which you have posted 17 times.
Your ip is not in the banlist, however its pointed out to me that our favorite namestealer Dav!d with ip 83.0.197.155 has chosen to annoy us by taking your name!
He is a dynamic @$$hole and from now on our admins will enjoy having fun with him.
Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am
Active
25 Posts
Shocked yay!! so it didn't change thats good news... and i haven't been around much he must really have issues to steal a badd bitches name!!! It's all good Can't wait to see you all in server!!!

Dav!d if your reading this.. You are an @$$HOLE like baddy says ; )

Thank you for fixing this for me... <3

P.S I'm ready to have *rec off my name, i'm going to add so many colors he wont be able to steal my name!!!!

It\'s Pure ((: Smile) Evil Bitch! :@
Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
He can and will copy any name no matter what - this turd is not flushing.
Our admin's will just enjoy torturing him as much as he enjoys annoying us  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Regarding rec: http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5986
Should answer a few questions Very Happy
Problem solved, locking.
Forums ©