pjdebest is back Very Happy

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:40 am
8 Posts
ey guys the most of u already saw and heard in the game that iam bk, i had a computer and sof disc problem a while ago, all fixed now Very Happy new pc and new sof Very Happy but the reason that i post is that i realy woud be honerd to get bk in the clan ( i know recruitment is closed:(. ) but i love u guys and always laugh alot u whit u all Very Happy , mean reson i want bk is for the fun and the clan privet chat in the game Very Happy always was great;D and the help that u guys give me ofc when i had ore have o problem. i mist the game and this clan and server (shop) i was so fucking pist when my old computer was broken, thats why i coudent replay anny thing on the forum that i was gone had no computer for 2 mounts and afther that some monts u diddent had sof anny more:( tryd to get it again and fanaly suckseed Very Happy iff i cant joint again now becous of some reasons i dont mind, then i just will play in the server not being a part of tha clan and i will whait till next recruitment and post there so mutch u have to let me in againXD no just kidding it just woud me so fucking great to speak 2 u all again and in privet clan chat it how can i say it more privetXD for the once ho dont know me ore dont remamber me just ask me every thing u want 2 know about me :D

greeds and loves pjdebest.
Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 am
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
WHO???

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
"no just kidding it just woud me so fucking great to speak 2 u all again and in privet clan chat it how can i say it more privetXD for the once ho dont know me ore dont remamber me just ask me every thing u want 2 know about me:D "

Really ? can we ask ....? Do u go with womans underwear ?... Laughing

Nah m8.. Wink  wb u r very active and mabey next time REC opens, u make a post..GL.

Cya Pjdebest  in game.. Wink

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
Welcome back PJ the Rest  Wink !

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 pm
Spammer
322 Posts
heheeh wb mate!glad to see again!im sure if we will see u are really active u wount have problems with rejoining us when next rec is open!see u at server Razz

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
welcome back m8 already wondered where u was.
see you in game!

[img:8670fd1c10]http://i54.tinypic.com/29mmwjm.jpg[/img:8670fd1c10]
Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
hello Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forums ©