soon I start with a sprint project

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Legend
505 Posts
soon i start with my sprint project.

here a like how mine is gonna look:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLQAlGNyXUE&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 am
Spammer
338 Posts
Nice m8..

max speed?
Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 am
Veteran
107 Posts
Beat 120 kmh xD be original try something new, i painted one black with only one turqoise stripe on the sides, blue xenon front lights, rear led lights, it was a killer ! Try something alone and original, don't do stuff you've allready seen !

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 am
Legend
505 Posts
im gonna paint it ferrari red

and i dont copy the sprinter from youtube it was a look for some ppl that dont know what a sprinter is

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
When building your first one its easier to follow a template that someone has already done the homework on. Precise engine output and vehicle geometry are necessary otherwise tragedy can occur.

Why is it when I see your little mopeds with performance this video comes to mind?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOVgOGSH-r4[/youtube]
Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
Haha baad, it's not that harsh Very Happy At least ours have proper seats and are a bit safer with wider tires and bigger wheels.

*And this Aerox is from Croatia Smile try askin Croatian if he knows anything about it ?

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
— iPlay wrote
Haha baad, it's not that harsh Very Happy At least ours have proper seats and are a bit safer with wider tires and bigger wheels.

*And this Aerox is from Croatia Smile try askin Croatian if he knows anything about it ?

Lol about what xD

Now i know what i want for my B-day xD
Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Veteran
161 Posts
nice, with some nice things on ur Aerox u gonna beat the cops!  Laughing
nah joke, but really almost every Aerox with some details got that look try some new look xd
noting personal but u know,

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am
Legend
456 Posts
GL with the fines you are gonna get ! xD

Forums ©