Banned by (Old Boys) Goofy, reason: u_suck

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
The name of the topic says it all. I joined the server, immediately got private messagges from Goofy: 'what did i tell you','leave the server, delete tag, you're out of clan', at first i tought he's joking, because of the S-Adm before nick, i remembered that the namefaker before didn't have the S-Adm, but then it started to get more and more serious, so i asked for a reason, what did i do etc., and just got banned. Now i realy got banned, not just suspection, it happened at 13:12 (Berlin time) with the reason: u_suck.

Can i get some information, please ?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Unbanned.
I dunno maybe he has your ip confused with 178.36.xx.xxx
Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:59 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
yes could be.. but dunno for sure i hope he will reply soon.
Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:05 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Evil or Very Mad sry to say m8,s ...some one fuc**** around with us...100 % i did NOT ban iplay ! I can not explain what goes on, got a chok when Baaddw told me just now when i go in game (17.00 eur time ) " why u banned Iplay ?The last i see to Iplay was yesterday afternoon,when we say gg bb to eatch other,Szott,cyber,Icebreaker and Magnia was in game too as i remember it ( Intox too but he leave b4 me )and as we always have..funtime , so i really dont get it ? cya..

Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
This is no accusation ! Don't get me wrong ! I am not accusing Goofy, for doing this, because I believe there's someone realy messing with us ! I just wanted to pass on the information i had about what happened, I believe that because Goofy has no colors neither any other signs in his nick than brackets and nickname, that someone could've easily changed his name into (Old Boys) Goofy, joined the server and got the S-Adm automaticly because of the nickname !
However, there was noone in sight that could've seen the chat between us, since the namefaker was typing in my private, and I was replying in public !
Thank you for the unban, I hope we'll get the mo#&er f&$#ing dips#1t !

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— iPlay wrote
This is no accusation ! Don't get me wrong ! I am not accusing Goofy, for doing this, because I believe there's someone realy messing with us ! I just wanted to pass on the information i had about what happened, I believe that because Goofy has no colors neither any other signs in his nick than brackets and nickname, that someone could've easily changed his name into (Old Boys) Goofy, joined the server and got the S-Adm automaticly because of the nickname !
However, there was noone in sight that could've seen the chat between us, since the namefaker was typing in my private, and I was replying in public !
Thank you for the unban, I hope we'll get the mo#&er f&$#ing dips#1t !

Smile no im not  m8,  Wink think u know.. but lets see.. think some "Bloodhound" is on it.. and he use to come up with some pretty good results.. Wink Cya m8,s

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 am
Legend
456 Posts
if i ain't wrong, adm status is on ip and not on name!
for the rest, i suggest all clan members, and admins in particular, should check every admin by doing /clonecheck (#id).... in that way every admin can get his or her control.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Resolved - its 178.36.165.32 its not Goofy - its the namestealer.
Forums ©