<12 >

Read this Icebreaker

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
PLZ ban this fucking jerk he was spaming me with pm 10 mins and nobody belived me!!!!!!!

I screenshoted only this:
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am
Spammer
338 Posts
— Ally wrote
omg croatian, u fuckin immature kid. Everybody knows u and ur friends are laughin at innocent guys without any reason. Probably Cyber or som1 else forced that poor guy to talk with his admin powers. Fuckin pathetic kids.

I post it anonymously to vote for kickin Croatian out of a clan. I sugest to the same as for Cyber. !!!!!!!

If it'd not happen i agree with the words from the screenshot - FUCKIN CHILDISH AND NOOB CLAN

I bet that you are Bhagt Sing!

I forced someone?
Why should enyone be forced??

And btw admins dont use powers for that kinds of stuf ...
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 am
Spammer
338 Posts
And PLZ delete this topic  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Ally wrote
omg croatian, u fuckin immature kid. Everybody knows u and ur friends are laughin at innocent guys without any reason. Probably Cyber or som1 else forced that poor guy to talk with his admin powers. Fuckin pathetic kids.

I post it anonymously to vote for kickin Croatian out of a clan. I sugest to the same as for Cyber. !!!!!!!

If it'd not happen i agree with the words from the screenshot - FUCKIN CHILDISH AND NOOB CLAN

i dont ban u at this time and anywhere just because i'm curious to see what cyber has to say about and i want you see. but trust me i got all about you; i also know where you live. do not joke with me or our clan. flushing your mouth before saying stupid things about the clan, idiot.
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am
Spammer
338 Posts
I belive that cyber dont have anything with this guy.

He acted stupid when I told him to stop...
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
All i can say is that he is pissed cause i banned his ass Very Happy
I didnt do shit to him.

He is claiming some admin forced him to say that.
Complete idiot that can be banned permanently in my eyes.

Goodnight

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 am
Spammer
338 Posts
One idiot less
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:39 am
Spammer
338 Posts
I just got pm from he.

He say that i am fucking noob
Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 am
Legend
456 Posts
— Croatian wrote

PLZ ban this fucking jerk he was spaming me with pm 10 mins and nobody belived me!!!!!!!

I screenshoted only this:

Ok, let's make it clear, I DID NOT SAY HE WASN'T TALKING CRAP ABOUT THE CLAN.
i said that you should watch your mouth cause you were overreacting, and that is what i ment.
You were insulting him as well, and what point does this topic makes? indeed no insults towards the clan.
But that also includes to our players in the server.
Even if he was saying bad sh*t about the clan, Screenshot it pm or post it at forum and adress his ip with it. In that way he will get his punishment AND MORE IMPORTANT everbody will stay calm.

Think twice before you write something, ppl might get offended or something else and stop playing at our server. and that will be a dissaster cause of the lack of players.

greetz ice

Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:56 am
Spammer
338 Posts
I barely saw chat. He was spaming all the time!

He said also Croatian your fucking gay, your clan is bounch of stupid kinds idk....

And we shall respect him?!?!?!?!?!?!
Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Ally wrote
u could just have a bit of pride to admit. It's not my separated opinion. KICK THIS CHILD OUT. we should have forbidden child like him enter to our clan...  

Embarassed

Ally you ain't in our clan nor shall you ever.
You have been banned twice for using frenchkillers name -
Cyber is one of the s-admins who banned you.
I can think of only one word for you:
Fuckoff nAAb :!:
Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 am
Spammer
338 Posts
— baaddwrench wrote

I can think of only one word for you:
Fuckoff nAAb :!:

Yeah!!!
Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
ok now I'm satisfied, i can ban u here at the site. adios fucking idiot noob.

anw icebreaker is right. 1st thing respect for all @ server. if someone abuse of clan we will kick him out.
Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
LoL Cyber  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
<12 >
Forums ©