I want to join Smile

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
My nickname is Senshi_Codo

I'm 13 years old

i want to join the clan because i like this clan and its players r professionals and really i want to be one of them ...
I live in Egypt , Assuit
I played SOF2 for about a year but left it for more than year and backed to it before 2 months maybe

i didnt have any clan

my old name was MaxPaynE

i wish u all accept me here Very Happy . thanks alot , and sorry about spamming really sorry

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Well.. As i told you in some other post here at forum.
I dont think you behave.

For me this is easy.

- vote.
Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
thanks for vote and i send u all the respect i have

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
- vote
for obvious reasons, with the way you do, I think you've thrown away your opportunity.

cheers
Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
thanks Teo , but i really changed myself , and sorry about spamming last time .... i didnt know sharing mind is spamming ....

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
PLease guys i need more votes Sad like that i will never join :'( and i really wants to join , iam not saying that to make + vote for me NOOOO , i just wants to know the final vote  :roll:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
okay thanks for telling mate croatian , do u have MSN btw  we can be good friends

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
You can see my msn on my profile... *************

Admin delete this message.
Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
How about READING THE DAMN RULES!!!
+ Don't post in others joining cause I will delete the shit!
Still holding my vote cause your acting like a little bitch,
maybe your mom won't let Dad beat your a$$ but I most certainly will!
Read more of forum & remember the man upstairs blessed you with 2 ears and only 1 mouth for a REASON!!
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=823
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5987

I know you can read boy so start reading and following rules!
Then perhaps you might gain some respect!
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
thanks badd

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Oki.. 2 - votes.
No + votes.

Sorry.. Have to turn you down.
Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Forums ©