Strange Problem

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 am
Spammer
259 Posts
Guys i have a strange problem with this cool PC ... Some times i find it restarts alone ... , and when i log in , i find the window that apper for the PCS have more than 1 acc , well thats weird ... i wish i find a good answer and solves . thanks alot

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
I have a cool red & white pickup,
its old and usually runs like a clock only sometimes it doesn't, I restart it and its fine.

Ehm...  :roll:  You need to be MORE specific,
is it pc is it laptop, operating system ect...
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
nah its Personal Computer , not laptop

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
Guys i need help

how to upload a signature picture from my PC !!! i wanna edit mine with photoshop ... how to upload the edited one from my PC ???? thanks all

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
:roll: Tinypic.com t.e.x .. Confused:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:25 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Senshi_Codo wrote
nah its Personal Computer , not laptop

So your desktop unit (not a laptop) cause they are all considered personal computers :p
shuts down for no reason and reboots -
This is a bad thing man - I had this happen because my video card overheated, until it fried out & when I informed ati their piece of crap card was overheating and I installed a massive cooler unfortunately too late they voided my warranty. $200 out the window!
So, what is the ambient temperature, processor temp & mb temp?
Is there a sufficient cooling for the video processor?
Is there enough power from the power supply to maintain the drain of a large video card/processor?
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
LoL baaddwrench.. Why they voided your warranty?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
For altering the original heatsink - even tho I replaced it with one 40 times its size and has fan...
They are idiots and the last ati card I'll ever purchase  Evil or Very Mad
Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 am
Spammer
338 Posts
You just dont have luck  Confused  Confused  Confused

My ati card works fine on my pc.
Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am
Spammer
259 Posts
Sad darn so my video card could fire any time , but the weather here isnt hot , its as HELL  Evil or Very Mad SHIT !

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A0I90S/ref=cm_r8n_gvthanks_cont?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&voteError=0&2115R1DUNDTVJEOVEPHelpfulReviews3.v=1&2115R1DUNDTVJEOVEPHelpfulReviews3.s=SUCCESS

This was the video card, was awesome when/if it worked.
Colors and view were nice, I see someone else had difficulty with theirs needing more power - I stated with a 600w ps and when it fried popped in a 430 from another machine. It slowed down with heavy graphics - quake IV...
Lack of power & no fan, added massive heatsink and fan and the idiots bounced my warranty. If I knew where they lived I'd go over to his house and beat the crap out of the idiot!

Back to your shutting down - pull cover and see whats inside Very Happy
Is their fans and large chunks of aluminum on all the processors?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
Maybe overhiting.

I had stimular problem with my pc.
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
Well ...... i dont understand anything .. iam only 13 years old -,-'
iam from Egypt the mother of clueles and knowless. so i dont understand anything Sad

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
I am 14 years old so i understand.

Wait one year and you will understand  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
ok Bravo

Forums ©