<12 >

Congratulations To Goofy

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 am
Spammer
259 Posts
Bad idiot

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm
Legend
504 Posts
emmm ehhh huh :S

95 posts on 16days what number are u trying to get to?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 pm
Legend
508 Posts
lol rad, +1
Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm
Hero
760 Posts
ROFL
Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMER!!
Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
xd , ty for spammer this xD . spam isnt bad .. about the number i want to reach is to be YOB...

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Senshi_Codo wrote
Heheheheehehe this topic will be funny , and silly . so ,... lets start ;)

Congratulations to Goofy ... he had a new GF on YOB server and she is Kiki from Holland . Congratulations Goofy Wink , well that was some romantic moments XD

Laughing Thx m8,im a bit proud to be that gay the "thing" licgthings most on server "meow"  Laughing but ...GF  Confused:  Confused: nah....think it not goes that way..i imagine in my head,its mabey a "thing" on 240 lbs and belly like a globe  Shocked ,beard to chest.... Wink but u r8, always fun and joking is one of the reasons that YOB server ROCKS.. Cool Cyaaaa... Wink

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
Spam isnt bad? Why Senshi_Codo?

If you like to spam, make a spam topic....
Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 am
Spammer
259 Posts
Good Idea Croatian ... i will , wanna join ? , about u Goofy , i didnt say u r Gay... i just love to joke , look mate , my life is full with bad things ... so i need to joke a little , and i dont have real friends in my country , so i cosnider YOB is my best friend am i wrong ? and sorry again ... i didnt mean to spam and to make u be as gay , sorry u r my friend Smile and iam not LOOSER  Twisted Evil Cyaaaaaa..Wink

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Senshi_Codo wrote
Good Idea Croatian ... i will , wanna join ? , about u Goofy , i didnt say u r Gay... i just love to joke , look mate , my life is full with bad things ... so i need to joke a little , and i dont have real friends in my country , so i cosnider YOB is my best friend am i wrong ? and sorry again ... i didnt mean to spam and to make u be as gay , sorry u r my friend Smile and iam not LOOSER  Twisted Evil Cyaaaaaa..Wink

Shocked OMG.. u wanna join  Confused:  Confused: and u are not gay ?? hmmm mabey its not possible then.. Twisted Evil .. Laughing  Laughing  nah m8 im not harm at all , i have a plenty black humor so np..cya m8.. Wink

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
— Senshi_Codo wrote
and i dont have real friends in my country , so i cosnider YOB is my best friend am i wrong ?

Wow

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:34 am
Registred Member
21 Posts
— Radeon wrote
emmm ehhh huh :S

95 posts on 16days what number are u trying to get to?

Rad, I love U
Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
From witch country are u Senshi?
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
Egypt mate ... CyBeR why WoW iam not lieing i sware , but why WoW i wanna know ...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Its really unbelievable in my eyes if you got zero friends in real life, and you say that this clan is your best friend.
You barely know anything about the people in this clan right?
I dont know what else to say.
Speechless.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
<12 >
Forums ©