<12 >

How To Be Professional Player ???

Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 am
Veteran
161 Posts
u dont need a good player are, if u are tactic and smarter then ur enemy then u are good too Very Happy
and btw m4 pretty good gun to but the scope is horribole, and if u want train ur 3rd aim just 1vs1 1 by bunk other by small elevator and try to hit him! Smile
and btw there are always guys better then u thats always :)

Slayer.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:42 am
Hero
637 Posts
u gotta learn to move fast jump everywhere in the map so u can be faster than others this will help u alot Very Happy

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 am
Pro Poster
83 Posts
you´ll also need a pro computer. I cant be a pro because my very slow computer. Mad

[img:3d6f6b6f5b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/moonlight44/sten.jpg[/img:3d6f6b6f5b]
Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 am
Legend
508 Posts
True same here, ive got these very annoying lags, not caused by connection probs, and they allways occur at
Important  moments.. Mostly when im about to take the flag or when im surrounded by 3 ppl... Stupid vista
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm
Veteran
116 Posts
this topic is funny, there is no way you can be tought to be pro, you just have to play alot and even then you have a chance you suck... i have moment that i reach a ratio of 4 (and i'm damn proud of it LOL) but sometimes its just 1.2 or something... face it, if you don't have it, u never gonna have Smile

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
thanks guys , but i feel myself improving , and i will tell u a secret , in fights , when i fight , i just feel my char is walking alone , i mean i already got a tactic , but the best thing is , i can change this tactic from a fight to another , and iam using m4 and its scope with campers . AK-47 vs cool players Wink . thanks alot again . and iam so exciting to join YOB

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Dont switch to m4 when people are pissing you off.
That is where you need to stay with ak so you can practise and shoot those bastards.
If you're faster with your ak then someone that is scoping with his m4 you're doing a real great job!

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:22 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
thans cyber i will do that . but i need help , what is RATIO i mean mine in the game was ... 173/175 what does this mean ?
and how to upload picture from My PC to this topic in the comment ? ty alot

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
<12 >
Forums ©