Holland in the Finals of the World Cup 2010!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
the name of the octopus is paul. for it:1 spain
                                                      2holland
                                                       3 germany
                                                        4 uruguay
Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 pm
Active
31 Posts
— wish wrote
An Octopus in Germanny spelled that Holland wil loose against Spain, the Octopus was also right of the matches that Germanny played! so I think we should worry  >_<

Let me answer this, on the science side.

The octopus just have more love for things that yellow. He always picked Germany because of his yellow in their flag.
Spain was for Germany the first country that had more yellow in their flag then Germany.
Thats why he picked Spain.

And .. ofcourse because The Netherlands have no yellow in its flag.. he picked Spain again.

BUT! The Parrot, The Pig, The Elephant and even the Ant .. choosed The Netherlands as the winner! So nothing to worry about!

haha! GO DUTCHIES GO! =D

btw.

'' i told you they will be in finals ''

Wink
Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 pm
Legend
504 Posts
wanna know a secret?

football is a lame ass "sport"

and i just found a piece of candy under my keyboard :metal:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm
Legend
548 Posts
@Salvation yea you were right so you i gotta pay you €5 Sad or Paul was hungry and chosed the nearest one lol. @Radeon you need to play it !
Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Legend
504 Posts
i have played it enough Razz like 10 years or so and been on gothia cup twice, so i know how much it sucks

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Probably cause u sucked at it  Laughing

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm
Legend
504 Posts
lol xD nah but i can say my technique wasn't so good  Embarassed

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am
Veteran
192 Posts
Nothing to say.  Spain Made History *O*!!!!

Make a game funny Don't use Cheats
Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am
Hero
851 Posts
— Salvation wrote
— wish wrote
An Octopus in Germanny spelled that Holland wil loose against Spain, the Octopus was also right of the matches that Germanny played! so I think we should worry  >_<

Let me answer this, on the science side.

The octopus just have more love for things that yellow. He always picked Germany because of his yellow in their flag.
Spain was for Germany the first country that had more yellow in their flag then Germany.
Thats why he picked Spain.

And .. ofcourse because The Netherlands have no yellow in its flag.. he picked Spain again.

BUT! The Parrot, The Pig, The Elephant and even the Ant .. choosed The Netherlands as the winner! So nothing to worry about!

OR NOT... Smile

We do NOT eat frogs ( every day... ) !
Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am
Hero
661 Posts
That sucked. Noob spain doesnt deserve a shit. Lucky and referee saved them this time  Wink
Holland was the best, Germany second best.
Fuck iniesta. Learn to play

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 am
Veteran
119 Posts
— Senturk wrote
That sucked. Noob spain doesnt deserve a shit. Lucky and referee saved them this time  Wink
f*ck iniesta. Learn to play

amen
Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Senturk wrote

I am always shocked by your thoughts about soccer. I really think you do not understand absolutely nothing about soccer. sorry.so not Iniesta but you go to learn it and play more soccer maybe or watch more matchs... just a tip. Holland is a good team, it deserved the final, but it is not possible thinking of winning a world champion with just 2 very good players. we know Germany  is a compact team, physically strong and good players. we also know that always it goes out =P even if it deserved it mutch than others.
Argentina was the best team this year. all champions, but you (Maradona ass) CANT let home Cambiasso and Zanetti. they could have the best midfield with them, the defence with Samuel and the best attack with messi and Milito.. muah maradona could NOT be a coach.
said that who has largely proved to be an excellent organic with an excellent coatch and gr8 team was Spain. they won the European cup 2 years ago and now the world cup. they deserve it i knew they gonna win. honor to the vanquished and golden ball to sneijder now Wink
Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am
Legend
501 Posts
— Senturk wrote

U took the words outta my mouth,

Referee didn't like holland, i can see why u say f*ck iniesta, cause the pass before the pass that maked the goal was offside.

Teo,
Didn't saw messi this WC,
Same to van Persie btw.

— Teo wrote
Holland is a good team, it deserved the final, but it is not possible thinking of winning a world champion with just 2 very good players.

U think we only got 2 very good players?
1 sec:
- Stekelenburg
- van Bommel
- Kuyt
- Robben
- Sneijder
- van der Vaart
- Elia
- van Bronckhorst
- van der Wiel
- Afellay
- Heitinga
- Mathijsen
- Boulahrouz
- Huntelaar
- de Jong

If im not mistaking this makes holland have at least 15 very good players.

Also,
Noticed almost every1 named above doesn't play in our own competition, every single 1 plays in a foreign country at a good team. (Inter, HSV, Bayern, Arsenal etc.)

This is only my point of course, no offense to any1.
Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 am
Spammer
226 Posts
Both teams deserverd it.... f*ck*ng robben should have scored that goal Mad
Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 am
Spammer
316 Posts
Robben had 2 times pretty good place to goal.. LOL

Watch out, im behind the boxes..
Forums ©