banned again

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
i'm banned again for saying: Fuck your mother

i said it to some random player (not admin)

i find it very very very stupid to get banned by this.. (probely noob admin)

because i want to say to that admin plz do @ and 499

its also very insulting BIND  so why the fuck i get banned for just stupid shit..

FUCK YOUR MOTHER or
your mother sucks fucking dicks fucking elepant dicks

delete that bind or unban me

ty
Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm
Hero
851 Posts
Wtf did not receive any PM from you Cuban, then I think if you don't stop your fucking disrespecting whine you will get banned from here, so stop whining everywhere, your case is CLOSED! BYE!

Then Convi, don't you know who banned you plz? Anyway you know how it's working here, wait untill the admin who banned you give some explanations.

But I have one thing to add, Conv.. You know rules more than anyone else... You've been banned few times, you know that respect is essential.. So why don't you change your behavior for once for quite? I mean everytime you recognize the things you say aren't cool.

Will it end one day?

Cheers m8.

We do NOT eat frogs ( every day... ) !
Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
no i dont know who banned me..

i say fuck your mother and stuff all the time.. never get banned for it.. and now suddenly i am..
thats why i think its a newcomer admin who diddent knew i was con.. i had other name..

this is fucking 18+ server.. wtf is wrong with saying fuck or motherfucker.. damn
Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— conviction wrote
no i dont know who banned me..

i say f*ck your mother and stuff all the time.. never get banned for it.. and now suddenly i am..
thats why i think its a newcomer admin who diddent knew i was con.. i had other name..

this is fucking 18+ server.. wtf is wrong with saying f*ck or motherfucker.. damn
Hi Conv...dunno who banned u ..but what name was u be banned with ?And just a tiny update (this is fucking 18+ server.. wtf is wrong with saying f*ck or motherfucker.. damn)WRONG ! we got members / players from age 12-13 years and up..even some below i think,as old member u knows i guess ? cya Goofy.. Wink

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
well on the its 18+ game so that kids make there own decision.. if they play 18+ games they can expect words like that.. if they dont like it.. then why dont they wait till they turn 18 damn.. why are offensive binds allowed.. and not just words.. i dont see any difference.. its both meaningless words.. only shieldless people can be offended maybe.. you can say anything what you like to me.. like i care.. words are words..

my name was: ...:::|(SINISTER)|:::...
Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Non-essential posts will be DELETED!

Again your here with complaint of being banned and now you don't know who??
Well got news for ya - @463 & @499!
Unless the "banning admin" comes forward unban this @118
Whats all this bullshit mommy he called me a name crap?!
Baaaah!!
Take your damn meds @see you in server.
Looks like fun tho -I'm gonna have to ban you too!  Laughing
Forums ©