<12 >

RPM 7.01

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
Extract the file in your root sof map.
run:  RPM_Start_Game.bat

do you need to start game everytime trought this RPM_start_game.bat or just once and then on your normal Sof2 Mp?

Or do i need to replace the Sof2Mp with this RPM_Start_Game.bat?

[img:8670fd1c10]http://i54.tinypic.com/29mmwjm.jpg[/img:8670fd1c10]
Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Remove all RPM folders in ur sof2 map, put in RPMPro 7.01.
Click sof2mp and done.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:51 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
huh so i dont have to click on RPM_Start_Game.bat in the RPM map at all?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
— CyBeR wrote
Click sof2mp and done.

:D

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
nice thanks

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
Very Happy Congratulations

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 am
9 Posts
Hi, guys!
I'm a non-speacker english, and for me the text isn't pretty clear...
In what folder i have to put the 'RPMPro 7.01' folder?
'Root' means the same folder that the 'base' folder is [defalt: c:\progran files\soldier or fortune], or that i have to place she in the 'base' folder of this directory, instead of set she [the 'RPMPro 7.01' foloder, just for beeing clear] in other 'base' folder, like the one who the 'RocMod' contains?
I have already trying to put she in the ' c:\progran files\soldier or fortune' directory, and also in the 'base' folder of hin; in both cases the server tell me that i was not using the "RPMPro 4.0", who is the standart version, i suppose, with which the game can run whithou problens.
This should be simple, but i'm not getting... Help is wanted...

EDIT1: the message "you are not using the RPMPro 4.0, and can't see the scores" or something appears in the final of a match, just before the server change the map. At this time, when he is downloading the necessary files, and error occurs, and the game is closed. The message at the Fair Play screen is: "cvar 'subdivisions" must be set to 46. Can you help me whit this, to? [note: if i came back to the server, i can play another match, until the same occurs in his ends.]
Tnks!
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 am
Spammer
217 Posts
— jesus_33 wrote
Hi, guys!
I'm a non-speacker english, and for me the text isn't pretty clear...
In what folder i have to put the 'RPMPro 7.01' folder?
'Root' means the same folder that the 'base' folder is [defalt: c:\progran files\soldier or fortune], or that i have to place she in the 'base' folder of this directory, instead of set she [the 'RPMPro 7.01' foloder, just for beeing clear] in other 'base' folder, like the one who the 'RocMod' contains?
I have already trying to put she in the ' c:\progran files\soldier or fortune' directory, and also in the 'base' folder of hin; in both cases the server tell me that i was not using the "RPMPro 4.0", who is the standart version, i suppose, with which the game can run whithou problens.
This should be simple, but i'm not getting... Help is wanted...

Right click on your sof2mp desktop icon, click "properties" click find target. it will open up the directory:

Place your RPM7.01 folder in this window.

Open the rpm7.01 folder, your (sof2mp.bat) is inside-copy/paste as shortcut.
Do not forget to click OK on the properties tab to finish the process.

hope this helps. Smile

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 am
9 Posts
"Open the rpm7.01 folder, your (sof2mp.bat) is inside-copy/paste as shortcut."

In my rpm7.01 folder, the file 'sofmp' is a 'cfg' file, not a 'bat' one; the 'bat' file that you mean could be 'RPM_Start_Game', perhaps? When i enter the game by this last file that i said, i get a 'protocol version 2002' error, problably because i'm not using fair play when i do that.
Yes, you help me out, bu more help is needed...
Edit: and just one more: "copy and past" for where? Desktop? This is really needed, or is just for facilitate the acces? ['cause my game folder is already on desktop]
Tnks again.
Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:38 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— jesus_33 wrote

In my rpm7.01 folder, the file 'sofmp' is a 'cfg' file, not a 'bat' one; the 'bat' file that you mean could be 'RPM_Start_Game', perhaps?

yes ;)

When i enter the game by this last file that i said, i get a 'protocol version 2002' error, problably because i'm not using fair play when i do that.

no!

The steps are as follows, It is very simple if you follow exactly what I write:
    download RPMpro 7.01  :arrow: HERE
    Extract it in your main folder of sof2 ( I mean the installation one, is under 'Programs')
    Double-click here:  RPM_Start_Game.bat
    enjoy your game in our servers Wink

cheers.
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 am
Spammer
217 Posts
— jesus_33 wrote

In my rpm7.01 folder, the file 'sofmp' is a 'cfg' file, not a 'bat' one; the 'bat' file that you mean could be 'RPM_Start_Game', perhaps? When i enter the game by this last file that i said, i get a 'protocol version 2002' error, problably because i'm not using fair play when i do that.
Yes, you help me out, bu more help is needed...
Edit: and just one more: "copy and past" for where? Desktop? This is really needed, or is just for facilitate the acces? ['cause my game folder is already on desktop]
Tnks again.

Copy the RPM_Start_Game.bat>inside the rpm7.01 folder, and paste as a shortcut on your desktop.
This executes the rpm mod, and not the default sof2mp

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 am
9 Posts
I don't wanna piss you off, but i follow the simple steps and since i enter the game by the "bat" file, i have the prottocol error, wich not hapens when i access the fair play icon...
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:54 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
oki so i guess you have to:
    uninstal your sof2
    remove (delate) the entire old sof2 folder from your C:\Programs
    re-install the game

once has done do what i wrote early ;)

ps/ you r not pissing off anybody Very Happy
Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 pm
9 Posts
— Teo wrote
oki so i guess you have to:
    uninstal your sof2
    remove (delate) the entire old sof2 folder from your C:\Programs
    re-install the game

Just like you said! 100% on! Very much tankes, body.
Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 pm
9 Posts
[/quote]enjoy your game in our servers[/quote]

...wich means that are more then one available, for sure. I used to enter in ip:193.138.206.232:20100, 'death match', and by using game tracker application, a could acces the port 20500 of the same ip, in the 'capture the flag' mode.
Questions: there are any more game types availables? Could i acces this 20500 port whitout gt progran, directly fron the game [there is no space for the last 'zero' of the number...]?
By the way, the rpm gives to the game another breath, pretty cool!
<12 >
Forums ©