<12 >

BAN

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 pm
7 Posts
Owww that's u Stiffler ye sure i remember u. Every ex promodder remembers u ! can i have admin ?
no u can't noob-...2 weeks later can be admin ? no u cannot noob.....

and later on kicked outta squad. sure i remember u, at least now i know why u hate so much. let bygons b bygonz boon.

cartman thanx for hopping in. INDIAN GUY ? thnx kid now i do remember ! mom kid stuff
EXACTLY. indian guy was getting burned all the time (at office under pad) and dude types
about my mom smoking cuban cigars and indian dicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now kids some people don't have a mother....and of course YES CARTMAN i have said something about indians. i dissed his holy COW with my exact words :  DO U LIKE HAMBURGERS INDIAN KING ????

hahaa

u see neo i'm probabbly waaaay more inteligent than half of those kids combined, but i can't be quiet if some1 talks about something like that and sry shit is totally unrelevant to the game. i will NOT let any1 of u diss my mama. bring her into this and ill verbally fuck u out. don't care who u r. if u start it on that level i'll just reply u on the same 1.

am i inmature cause of it ? and how would u define urselfs ?

U don't diss my mother i won't tell u i eat hamburgers DAILY.
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Hero
851 Posts
Cuban, you've broke rules too many times. We've let you so many chances to change your mind, to stop this behavior that we can't handle, you've been warned by a lot of admins, by some bans, now it's time for you to pay. Btw you did not ever recognize that sometimes you've been to far, whereas a lot of people ( I account 6 ) that we did not even call to talk here have been offended by your own words! You know what we say to look for regret is the first step towards the forgiveness ( or something like that... ) And with these big posts where you are showing that you are the most intelligent guy EVER, you just gave us a big proof of your aggressivity. You will stay banned.

You have to understand, that we are here for fun. It's not a competition, and to insult people about things that they couldn't change and make them have complexes isn't just and certainly NOT funny at all. If you find normal and right to insult someone about his religion, we don't. If you find normal the fact that people insult each other, just don't forget that you are behind a computer, and I think that in real life, if you act like that, your ass would be kicked quickly... So it's useless to think that it's because you're not facing us, that you are invicible and that we can't chastise you.

Considering all these elements, the fact that so many peoples have testified in your disfavour, the proofs we have in our hands, the fact that we are not here to insult each others everytime someone is whining because of camping or other little stuffs like that, you will stay banned like I've already said.

Btw I don't have anything personnal with you, but I really think that you need to calm down, I never saw someone react like that before, and I don't think I'll see it again before a long time.

Mag.

We do NOT eat frogs ( every day... ) !
Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
WTH is this??
<12 >
Forums ©